[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what you Who Japan weebs don't realize, is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 2132135412.jpg (148KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2132135412.jpg
148KB, 1600x900px
You know what you Who Japan weebs don't realize, is that at the end of the day stars on matches don't matter, the talent on a guy doesn't matter, you know what matters? money.
That's right, and that's why WWE will always be better than Who Japan, do you think any Superstar cares about those shit ratings? do you think they have any passion for this shit? no, and that's why they are better, they are not focused on some shitty boyhood dream, they are focused on whats really important and that's the dimes, you think Bayley and Alexa care they got the worst match of the year, compared to that gook Okada and that faggot Omega they probably got payed 5 times more than and did less cause why should they even try? they are smart for that unlike the who japan fucks who try to kill themselves for bus fare cash , hell even formers like Shinsuke and Anderson knew about this shit and left and now get paid more than those dumbasses.
Money will always rule all and thats why WWE will be better than Who Japan.
>>
>>2848339
>money matters
>NJPW exceeded WWE's profit margin by a long shot despite being less than half the size
>WWE continues to lose money despite increased revenue
>NJPW continues to exceed last year's profits as they continue to expand
neat thread though, this 8 is what really matters
>>
>>2848345
Nice try my dude but this 2 is what really matters.
>>
Who Japan Pro Cringing will always be a B+ at best.
>>
File: 1498567532692.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498567532692.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>superstar

Sad!
>>
File: 2132135412.jpg (23KB, 393x327px) Image search: [Google]
2132135412.jpg
23KB, 393x327px
>Barrett asked for his release
>Ryback asked for his release
>Del Rio asked for his release
>Cody asked for his release
>Swagger asked for his release
>Primo and Epico asked for their release
>Austin Aries asked for his release

Maybe WWE isn't the promise land every wrestler thought it was now that they see many alternatives.
>>
>>2848364
>a bunch of anti-draws thinking they're main event material
>>
>money matters
>posts guy who couldn't draw a Dime

>>2848364
CJ Parker asked to get cut from NXT and less than 3 years later he's in the G1 Climax
>>
>>2848352
shieeeet, witnessed
>>
>>2848364

Primo and Epico are still on the roster.
>>
>>2848364
>Barrett asked for his release
Legit pisses me off. They wasted him.
>Ryback asked for his release
Meh.
>Del Rio asked for his release
Del Rio is a fucking whiner and a flake and not worth as much as he thinks he is desu even if he is ultra talented.
>Cody asked for his release
They probably should've pushed him but y'know, this is better for him. He can come back as a big name now and make them push him.
>Swagger asked for his release
Moving him to SmackDown just to job to Corbin and then do nothing was pretty weak. He could've been a solid midcarder at least.
>Primo and Epico asked for their release
Uncorroborated rumor desu. I think Primo is actually just injured.
>Austin Aries asked for his release
He's 39, banged up to hell and his eye is beyond fucked. Dude probably just wants to chill.
>>
>>2848364
How long before the company is just Roman, Orton and Cena with Paul crying in the background and the rejuvenated Vince is still in charge.
>>
>>2848377
Jesus at that point Haitch should just sell his shares and start his own promotion.
>>
>>2848367
>Roman Reigns is "The Guy"
>Jinder Mahal is WWE Champion

Seems like being an anti-draw isn't just welcomed: it's allowed.
>>
>>2848377
And it will still draw more than Who Japan Pro Cringing.
>>
>>2848339
I don't give a fuck how much money a wrestler makes, I just want to see a good match. I'm not getting paid the wrestler's salary so I couldn't care less about their 'dimes'.
>>
>>2848376
>his eye is beyond fucked.

And yet WWE cleared him to wrestle for months.

Aries left because he was being ghettoized in the cruiserweight division.

>>2848380
>Roman
>Orton
>draw
>>
>>2848339
>I care about money that I'm never going to see.
>>
>>2848382
>>2848434
Right. But those wrestlers care. That's why they are already in the PROFESSIONAL wrestling to begin with. You want good "workrate" go to bingo halls with a dozen people wearing black tshirts.
>>
>>2848339
>>2848549
Cool. But as a fan, why should I give a fuck if they care about money more? Your argument will never make sense.
>>
>>2848339
Okada makes more than 95% of the WWE roster
>>
>>2848339
>You know what matters? Other people's money that I won't get any benefit from
This is the pinnacle of cuckoldry
>>
>>2848560
Nobody's forcing you to watch WWE. Again, you want some "good matches" go to PWG or whatever indie promotion there is.
>>
>>2848582
You're literally admitting that the E is shit and that anyone paying to go to their shows is paying for shit.

Never start a business you utter living abortion.
>>
File: 1494293703527.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494293703527.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2848339
And that's a real heel turn lasdies and gentlemon.
>>
>>2848572
Prove it count, I want to see Whokada's paycheck and compare it to BASED BIG DOG
>>
>the amount of money a company makes matters who someone who just wants to enjoy watching wrestling

yeah nah
>>
>>2849230
>matters who someone
matters to someone*
>>
File: 4968665-0298227895-giphy.gif (175KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
4968665-0298227895-giphy.gif
175KB, 330x330px
>>2848339
yeah, I'm not reading all of that

Notyourblog.jpeg
>>
>>2848339
Literally Rent Free
>>
>>2848339
This has got to be the worst Carter gimmick
>>
>>2849245
Not a gimmick, it's the truth you outlaw weeb nerd
>>
File: uwf fury hour.jpg (69KB, 585x639px) Image search: [Google]
uwf fury hour.jpg
69KB, 585x639px
>>2848339
>at the end of the day stars on matches don't matter, the talent on a guy doesn't matter
Exactly
>>
WWE is the Wal-Mart of the wrestling world, same old shit, some good stuff once in a while and nothing else, they are only making money not because of quality but quantity
>>
>>2848352
Based
>>
>>2849237
>implying the weebs don't spam non-copypasta text triple the size of that all over this board
>>
>>2848339
Why do you care about money so much? Do you also only watch the big box office movies and claim they are the only thing worth watching?
>>
Those are good points, but that doesn't make WWE """"""better"""""" than New Japan, that just means that wrestlers are better off in WWE than in New Japan.

Why would money make them a better product? Are you getting any of that money? If not, why the fuck do you care?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.