[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain to me why was he considered a godly worker specially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Someone explain to me why was he considered a godly worker specially when he's shit compared to the likes of kenny omega
>>
>>2848124
He wasn't. He was a great wrestler. Work = good at doing movez, and Ric was not known for that.

However, as a pro wrestler in the ring he was godlike at getting people invested in the match. That's where the confusion comes from.
>>
>>2848279
He also sold like his life depended on it. He made his opponents look like great workers. That is the mark of a great professional wrestler.
>>
>>2848124
He drew unlike that fag Kenny.
>>
>>2848279
Work=can work the crowed into believing it's real, fag.
>>
>>2848124
He is a great heel who knows how to get the faces over. Also, he also knew that movez =/= drawing money so stop comparing him to weeb Omega.
>>
>>2848298
It's really funny when smarks thinks that working = doing moves. Cena and Rock are great workers, most indie manlets are not.
>>
>>2848513
>think that working = MOVEZ
>Cena is a great worker

ironic
>>
>>2848124
< 18 confirmed.
>>
>>2848521
Cena is already a great worker before the US title Open Challenge. He just started doing more moves to appease the smarks
>>
>>2848535
>He just started doing more moves
What moves besides that shitty spring board stunner?
>>
>>2848521
If you get the crowd to care about your match and actually start believing in it, you're a good worker
>>
>>2848546
>actually start believing in it
Impossible to do with Cena since he blatantly shouts spots
>>
>>2848546
This.
>>2848551
I don't see Cena doing "muh spots" with his matches pre US Open Challenge.
>>
>>2848551
It's impossible to do with Cena because the guy can't even throw a good work punch, let alone him saying spots so loud you can hear them clearly from your TV
>>
>>2848551
I'm always so invested in Cena overcome the odds of never losing. Imagine the pinheads who get worked by a Cena. Fucking 12 year olds and adults who share the same brain as them.
>>
>>2848124
because he's funny as fuck, you gotta be autistic to not appreciate natch
>>
File: shrug.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
Rics promos are godly but I could never get into any of his matches.
>>
>>2848124
Solid b8, m8.
>>
>>2848279
>He wasn't. He was a great wrestl
Actually, you have it backwards. He was a great worker and a good wrestler. He worked the wrong leg for his entire career and his moveset consisted of chops, a soup-play, and flops.
>>
>>2848737
Not even the I Quit vs. Funk or Chi-Town Rumble which is a little easier to digest than the longer matches?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.