[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Life always changes. There are so many different points in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer.jpg (27KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
27KB, 660x400px
>Life always changes. There are so many different points in life and periods that you wish would last forever. They don’t. It’s the cycle of life. There are wonderful periods and savor them and remember them and you can’t be bitter or unhappy that things have changed, because people close to you that feel like a part of you are at some point not going to be there, but others will come. There are hard periods, and when they come, remember that they are also only temporary.
Big Wisdom Dave laying down the poignant life lessons.
>>
cringe
>>
>>2847938
>Well, uh, my dad died. The plan was for him to see Thanksgiving, but uh, plans change all the time. Uh, the funeral was ok *coughs* I'd give it 4 stars but uh the priest's promo brought it down.
>>
>>2847962
Kek
>>
>>2847962
Kek
>>
>>2847962
Fucking christ, bet he would've given it five stars if it was in the Aoyama Cemetary in Tokyo.
>>
>Yeah, well, life always changes plans, you know. There are s-so many different points in life, you know, and periods that you wish would last forever. They, they don’t. It’s the cycle of life. There are, uhh, wonderful periods and savor them and remember them and, you know, you can’t be bitter or unhappy that plans have changed, because p-people close to you that feel like a part of you are at some point not going to, to be there, you know, but others will come. There are hard periods, you know, and when t-they come, remember that they are also only temporary.
>>
>>2847974
Would have been six stars if the Cucks were doing his eulogy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.