[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your DVD sells so well they immediately have you drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: kevinowensha.gif (651KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
kevinowensha.gif
651KB, 288x216px
>tfw your DVD sells so well they immediately have you drop your midcard belt so they can push you to the main event ASAP
>>
Can't wait to see him end Corbin's MitB run in failure.
>>
>>2847842
HEY CARTMAN
>>
File: he did it for us.jpg (7KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
he did it for us.jpg
7KB, 236x233px
>tfw your bff is going to become champion and you'll ride his coattails to the main event scene
>>
>Face Kevin Owens
How does that even work?
>>
This dude sold so many duct tape shirts in NXT, he got to beat Cena clean on his debut. Based fatty moves merch.
>>
>>2847856
>face of america
>jinder is the foreign heel
i wonder
>>
Will they ever stop doubting this man?
>>
He failed a wellness policy test.

He had to drop the title before his suspension began.
>>
>>2847873
>just celebrated America's holiday
>elevated cholesterol levels

That's a pretty minor violation, no time off. At most he'll have to put up with more fat jokes from Vince.
>>
His DVD sales will drop after the first week because all the marks bought them already.
>>
>>2847811
BASED
>>
>>2848308
Like all media sales?
>>
>>2847856
Emphasise his blue-collar and familyman traits
>>
You have one of the greatest feuds in the history of Pro Wrestling in Owens vs Zayn, and they are both in the midcard while Pooboy is the champ
>>
>>2847864
His face of America gimmick is shit, he's not funny or memey anymore, just cowardly, obnoxious and fat
>>
>>2848484
Not sure if joking or legit retarded.
>>
>>2848976
I disagree. I think he is still funny. I think his US reign was full of great matches including that unexpected but welcome bump to Gable's career. I think Owens continues to be one of if not the best in-ring worker as well. He also frequently takes risky or painful bumps for the sake of a good show which is a level of dedication present in old eras but mostly absent today.
>>
>>2848976
just like America
>>
>>2847856
He can start encouraging obesity
>>
>>2847856
Watch his DVD. His real life story is 100% babyface fodder.
>>
>>2847873
>Literally no source or citation given
Lol what did he fail for then faggot?
>>
>>2848976
>just cowardly, obnoxious and fat
So he is representing America perfectly then
>>
>NJPW's us title held by hottest wrestler in the world atm
>WWE's us title held by some fatass

I see why they made him drop it immediately.
>>
>>2847811
Rumour has it he's injured or he's been wellnessed.
>>
>>2847864
Since that "rumor" he put on a shitload of great matches and even had a works title run
>>
>>2849068
being /fit/ , reminder that Beeg was sent back to OVW for being way too fat
>>
File: 10119o.jpg (39KB, 369x299px) Image search: [Google]
10119o.jpg
39KB, 369x299px
tfw Smackdown without Owens

why watch?
>>
>>2847811
>KO
>main eventing again

Nope.
>>
he's working hurt. he's taking time off
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.