[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bland >gimmick is a BttF ripoff >no charisma >does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 選手名鑑-13-392x523.jpg (42KB, 392x523px) Image search: [Google]
選手名鑑-13-392x523.jpg
42KB, 392x523px
>bland
>gimmick is a BttF ripoff
>no charisma
>does the same two moves every match
>had a storyline where had to evolve and learn from his mistakes and even got a new finish but then beat the person who forced this change with his old finish thereby completely killing the story
Why do people pretend to like this guy?
>>
>>2846908
he gets booed against almost every opponent he's against. i dont think people like him all that much.
>>
>>2846918
I made a thread about KUSHIDA a few days ago, and it got like 40 replies of people just cunnlingueing him.
>>
>>2846908
Dat cartwheel dropkick tho...
>>
>>2847039
Fatass does practically the same thing
>>
>>2846908
He's great in the ring though, you fucking retard.
>>
Is he trying to look like Marty McFly?
>>
>>2846908
His gimmick is he's the whitemeat babyface of the junior heavyweight division
>>
>>2847221
Hiromu, Ospreay, Scurll, and Ricochet are all better than he is.
>>2847254
Which is a shit gimmick
>>
>>2847267
None of those are better than him in them ring, especially not
>Scurll
Takahashi is the second best but there's a gap between them.
>>
>>2847242
Do you not realize what BttF is short for?
>>
>>2847283
>none of them are better than him in the ring
Bullshit. Kushida can't do all the flips that Osprey and Ricochet can. He can't throw himself at his opponents and be some crazy menace in ring like Takahashi can. And he can't do all the pliedrivers and other moves Scurll can, though Scurll is the least impressive of the four I named.
>>
>>2847267
I mean, you can think he's shit at the gimmick, but the top guy whitemeat babyface gimmick is shit? I guess everyone in every division should be a heel
>>
one of the best workers alive
>>
>>2846918
He is only champion because of the variaty of Junior Heels(BUSHI, Hiromu, Marty Scrull, El Desperado, ZSJ).
It was going to be him or Will Osprey, NJPW dont like Ricochet.
>>
>>2846918
This crowd is crazy. They cheer the people they normally boo, and they boo the people they normally cheer.
>>
>>2847511
I think they liked Ricochet more for the junior tag division. And once Sydal blew it, that team died and now Ricochet is just another guy in Taguchi Japan
>>
>>2847502
It's only shit when you're as bland as KUSHIDA is. A guy like Juice or Sami Zayn is fine for it. I didn't mean the entire gimmick was shit.
>>
>>2846908
This guy revitalized the damn division.
>>
>>2847267
>scurll
>face
straight retarded
>>
>>2848218
I didn't call Scurll a face chink
>>
>>2848248
worked
>>
He puts on great matches which is what comes first in a promotion like NJPW. I'm not a really fan of him either but his run this year has been very entertaining.
>>
Is Alex Shelley the only thing that makes KUSHIDA likable?
>>
>>2848617
This . Kushida is the future of NJPW , he needs to be polished a bit but he will become one of the best .
>>
>>2848930

probably is, i missed time splitters and hooligans when it was mattered
>>
>>2847267
>Scurl better than KUSHIDA

maybe at flapping his arms and doing taunts. Definitely not at wrestling.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.