[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the deal with the "most savage and funny moments xd"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170707-120347~2.png (57KB, 1440x570px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-120347~2.png
57KB, 1440x570px
whats the deal with the "most savage and funny moments xd" youtube cringe these days?
>>
>>2846599
It's just popular buzzwords to attract trendies and millenials.
>>
Youtube has a very very specific search algorithm and this is how you work it into a shoot.
>>
>>2846599
Clickbait. It's hardly unique to wrestling either. That shit is everywhere.

God forbid you just call the damn thing "AJ Styles WWE highlights"

But no it's "HOLY SHIT FAGGOTS AJ STYLES THINGS STUFF WATCH SAVAGE FUNNY XDDDD"
>>
Black slang and culture is over with millennials and youngins that white kids and others try to imitate it.
>inb4 /pol/ shit
Many /pol/ users also use these terms s.m.h f.a.m
>>
You have to title your video a certain way to get any views. You see this with shoot videos too.

Like, DAVE MELTZER SHOOTS ON BIG CASS. Except Dave Meltzer isn't a wrestler so by default nothing he says is considered a shoot.
>>
>>2846599
It's part of the cancerous millennial culture
>>
>>2846654
This. Often shit like 'X GETS BRUTALLY HONEST ON Y' too. Then you watch it and they say nothing bad.
>>
>>2846674
I'm wondering how much more outlandish these titles can get
>BIG DAVE SHOOTS ON CASS, TAKES A MACHINE GUN TO THE CUNT
>>
>>2846674
Or
>STEVE AUSTIN AND DAVE MELTZER SHOOT ON CM PUNK RETURN
And it's a motherfucking clip from from 2015.
>>
>>2846599
They get lots of clicks for whatever reason. Which would be fine if the videos were actually good. I watched some and the only one that was true "savage" was Orton's.

Other videos that get lots of views are "top 10" videos. They're always shit also.

Another one a I saw recently being used that also got lots of clicks was "(insert wrestler name) gives his honest opinion about "insert wrestler name)"
>>
>>2846654
I hate the word shoot. Originally when videos came out about X shooting on Y, it was X saying shit about Y and an insight into what it's like backstage.

But now all the X shooting on Y videos are now all

>Z: What do you think of Y?
>X: He's alright.
>>
So what you guys are saying is that im being clickbaited...
I saw the AJ styles one and there wasn't any moments where he became savage
Just him wrestling...
>>
>>2846707
It's clickbait, yes.
>>
Millennials worship blacks more than any previous generation, as social memeia has given them unprecedented access to their way of thinking/speaking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.