[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The only man in the world who can get a 4+ star match out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: kazuchika-okada-640x370.jpg (59KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
kazuchika-okada-640x370.jpg
59KB, 640x370px
>The only man in the world who can get a 4+ star match out of CAWdy

Is he the greatest of all time?
>>
>>2846519
That was not a 4 star match.
>>
>>2846519
He's so fucking hot
>>
>>2846531
This
maybe fucking meltz was distracted by his hardon for Okada or wanting to be kind to Cawdy but it was 3.75 at the absolute max
>>
>>2846531
yeah it was
>>
>>2846531
****½
lmao @ meltz
>>
>>2846531
ya seethin
>>
>>2846538
Both.
>>
>>2846519
>>2846533

I was showing njpw house shows to my friends a few weeks ago one of their cousins was also there. He is this massive fat piece of shit who hates everything and is probably a secret faggot. Once he saw Okada he started swooning and literally saying " He looks like he should be covered in gold and money should be raining down on him". I tripped out because it was a small hall show without the over the top entrances.

>>2846531
You're right. Tell us about the 4 star matches on RAM this week...
>>
>>2846519
If he isnt spending his every waking moment not spent on wrestling on learning english he is literally throwing away millions.
>>
>>2846606
Nobody cares about your dying company besides e-drones who swallow shit wholesale, e-drone.
>>
>>2846602
>>2846602
I don't watch RAM but I'm sure there weren't any. Doesn't change the fact that CAWdy/Okada wasn't 4 stars.
Also this isn't your blog, fagget.
>>
I thought Cody did pretty darn well for himself in that match.

But to answer your question, yeah, barring some catastrophic injury, he probably is.
>>
>>2846620
I don't even think he's referring to WWE specifically, just, learning English would open a hell of a lot of doors for him.

Not to mention make New Japan's attempts to get into North America easier. An Okada that's fluent in English could be a goddamn international megastar.
>>
>>2846531
Exactly this.

Meltz' Okada boner is getting rediculous
>>
>>2846705
Maybe first you need to watch the match you retard and then complain about Meltzer (who has nothing to do with the post but I see his haters can't live without mentioning him)
>>
>>2846624
You are obviously an E-tist who didn't watch the match and just needs to defend the fact they have wasted years of their adulthood watching a children's tv show degrade closer and closer to bankruptcy and irrelevance as it, like America, loses it's place in the global pantheon. Donald Trump is that alcoholic step dad you feel compelled to defend only because you are actually afraid of him attacking you. How does it feel to be in a cult anon?
>>
>>2846519

Way too soon to tell, but he´s damn great at the moment.
>>
>>2846724
>trying this hard
Obviously a retarded E tard that's acting like an obnoxious njpw drone so he can make the promotion look bad all while trying his best to defend garbage wrestlers like CAWdy or Fale and trying encourage NJPW to fill up the roster with shit so the quality goes down. I'm on o you, faggot.
>>
>>2846724
Bringing trump up outta nowhere
What's the meme for this.
>RENT FREE
Not a shock the JapDrones are liberal cucks lmao
>>
>>2846737
Yeah I am making NJPW look so bad by using correct spelling, punctuation and a cogent argument.

>>2846752
I brought up Hillary too you illiterate fuck. I was talking about cult members that blindly defend their side. Thanks for proving my point right.
>>
>>2846717
>who has nothing to do with the post
Uhh anon...
>>
>>2846519
Yes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.