[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The WON is reporting there has been discussions about doing a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: RR.jpg (27KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
RR.jpg
27KB, 769x437px
Also:
>WWE officials have also discussed another tag team tournament for the WWE Network, similar to the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic. No word yet on if the next tag team tournament would have a different theme but at one point were rumors on the next Dusty Classic finals happening at Takeover in November.

Thoughts?
>>
>>2845374
The women's roster isn't big enough for a decent Rumble unless they included everyone from RAW, Smack, and NXT. And that would just be a dumb clusterfuck.

Tag Team Classic sounds dope though.
>>
>>2845374
That would be legit awful. So Meltzer Magoo probably thinks it's a good idea.
>>
>>2845374
This forced Divas shit is just pushing me farther away, personally.
>>
>>2845438
But anon, we need to set up a strong women's division for when HHH's daughters get into wrestling.
>>
>>2845421
WWE hates tag teams though...
>>
WWE has
Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Emma
Mickie James
Nia Jax
Sasha Banks
Becky Lynch
Carmella
Charlotte
Lana
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Tamina
That is 16 and you need to minus 2 because they will be champions so 14. NXT/MYC needs to put out 6 contestants by January.
>>
>>2845374 Viper(Piper) and Snuka could be a fun tag team, the virgin writers would ruin it all though.

I wonder who'll be in the first womens casket match, Crazy Haggis Lady vs. Ember Moon?
>>
>>2845990
Asuka
Cross
Ember
Riot
Peyton
Billie
>>
>>2845421
>The women's roster isn't big enough for a decent Rumble unless they included everyone from RAW, Smack, and NXT. And that would just be a dumb clusterfuck.
They're going to be filling out the ranks with the Mae Young Classic.
>>
>>2845374
I'm glad this shit keeps happening. I get an itch to resubscribe to the network and then I get reminded why I cancelled in the first place.
>>
>>2845374
has there literally ever been a decent womens through the ropes brawl match? In the entire history of wrestling?
>>
>>2846017
NXT had one once that was at least watchable. Don't think that makes it decent but it's something. I think it was back when Alexa was still in NXT.
>>
They're really overdoing this woman's wrestling bullshit and their taking the next steps way too fast. They have a fucking useless Cruiserweight division already and the Women's division is back to being booked like the Divas.
>>
Royal Rumble should just be an event of Rumbles
Cruiserweight rumble
Women's Rumble
Tag team Rumble
Singles Rumble
>>
>>2846042
Please stop segregating the Cruiserweights, Jackie Boy was the best thing about this years' Rumble.
>>
>>2846048
>implying the best thing about the 2017 Rumble wasn't Tye Dillinger fulfilling his destiny and coming out at number 10
>>
I HATE this. This is a freaking meme now, this forced "Hey the guys did it, let's do the exact same thing for women, because HISTORY" Here's a novel idea. Do something original.
>>
>>2845374
Kek those weak bitches couldn't even get each other over the top
>>
Santina Marella return in the works?
>>
>>2846042
I see you, TNA
>>
>>2845374
Good. Shouldn't be on the same PPV as the men's rumble though. 2 rumbles on one show would be fucked. Do it a month after.
>>
if they did do that, they'll probably find a way to have a man be the center of it all, just like the first ever women's money in the bank match.
>>
>>2845975
[citation needed]
>>
>>2846065
Do you think he drew 10 or did he draw like, 29 or something and go up to the Undertaker and say "Hey, wanna trade?"
>>
You don't need 30 women like the men, 20 is enough, you combine both roster + surprises from NXT.
>>
>>2846270
get worked you liberal faggot
>>
>>2845421
>>2845990
The men bring in nostalgia returns to fill out their extra spots, so can than the women. One night returns of Kelly Kelly, Eva Marie, Kaitlyn, Torrie Wilson, etc.
>>
Have James Ellsworth be the first man to enter the women's royal rumble
>>
>>2846399
>Eva Marie
Literally do her whole announcement shtick and then have her not show up and have somebody else take her spot.
>>
>>2846152
To bad they are planning doing both at the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2845374
These whore can't even function without sticking to script as seen in the womens hell in a cell. They will look fucking awful in a royal rumble
>>
>>2845421
Make it twenty women, with 60 second intervals rather than 90, and it could go ok. 7 women from both brands, 4 from NXT, 2 returns/surprises like Beth or something
>>
>>2846399
HOLLA HOLLA
>>
I wouldn't mind it if they did it on Raw before the Royal Rumble. A lot of the time they'll put a Survivor Series match on Raw/Smackdown before Survivor Series just to clear up how it all works, and it's usually pretty entertaining. Women's Wrestling in general is pretty boring, but if they did it like >>2847042 this anon suggested then it'd probably be okay. And it's like a sneak peak into the PPV itself.

Also it's an excuse to have the divas main event a Raw or Smackdown.
>>
File: tew.png (26KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
tew.png
26KB, 620x409px
pls r8

might run this on my TEW campaign for 2018 (it also includes my predictions of brand switch)
>>
If they are gonna do this, the women need their own show/segment of 205 Live and tons more women. The issue with the Women's MITB is that only two of the competitors would've been believable in victory.
>>
>>2846764
Have James Ellsworth be the first man to win the women's royal rumble.
>>
>>2846772
>"Unfortunately, Eva Marie will not be able to make tonights Royal Rumble"
>this plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssojyu6LfCA
>>
>>2848164
I don't really get the Dana Brooke push unless its a waifu thing. I can't imagine them having her win the first ever Royal Rumble but maybe you've figured out how to get her over and it makes sense in your TEW.

I feel like it'd have to be one of the horsewomen or Asuka who I think would be the most interesting winner seeing as they've never had someone debut in and win a rumble and while they'd never ever do that with the main rumble I could seem being more willing to try something like that with the girls.
>>
>>2845374
Asuka main roster debut by winning Rumble and getting 10+ eliminations.

If its anything else it makes no sense.
>>
>>2848387
Not really a waifu thing, I don't follow divas that much IRL, but the last 4 specially Dana had improved their workrate a lot and somehow Divas are the most drawing matches in my TEW, second is the Intercontinental feud between Matt Hardy, Christopher Daniels and Dolph Ziggler.

That's why I had all this excel done already.

IRL speaking, I wouldn't mind Dana winning and taking rumbles back to their original philosophy were it could be the catalyst for a mid carder getting a push (Jim Duggan, Big John Studd)
>>
LOLWWMeme
>>
>>2848164
would watch/10
>>
File: 1489886207598.png (79KB, 348x518px) Image search: [Google]
1489886207598.png
79KB, 348x518px
PYF page is #30
>>
>>2846109
Umm sweetie no that is so shitty of you to say. Let me get back to my day job of Recoloring Superman as a proud vietnamese woman
>>
I don't get some of you cucks. You want equality for women, but you're already giving them handicaps (only 20 women, shorter intervals, getting rid of the top rope elimination).

These girls want their shot? Want to prove they're as good as the men? Then they should be held to the same standards.

That said, I'd be down for a 30 woman over the top Rumble. All that plot hanging and straddling the ropes in their skimpy outfits? Ruby Riot getting her skull cracked on the floor? Toni Storm winning it?

GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!
>>
Fuck off Stephanie.

Let the girls get over on their own, instead of forcing everything.
>>
>>2851054
but the WWE rumble lasts too long and has too many wasted meme spots like Elsworth
>>
>>2851054
Does the main roster even have 30 women?
>>
>>2845374
should be an inferno match, where they all burn in the middle of the ring and relieve us from the nightmare that is the women's revolution
>>
>>2848480
Asuka's not going anywhere. she's the final boss of Women's NXT
>>
>>2851054
hell yeah!
i think i might have a wrestling fetish but im not into ultimate surrender.
>>
>>2845374

Why.cant WWE be like NJPW and not jave women on their show?

They literally do not need female wrestlers
>>
>>2845421
>The women's roster isn't big enough for a decent Rumble unless they included everyone from RAW, Smack, and NXT.
The Male rumble fills out with Raw, Smack, NXT and Free Agents. It is supposed to be a clusterfuck
>>
>>2852362
They offer sex appeal and bring in women to watch the show (yes, even Total Divas/Bellas helps support the product in that same manner), even if there are hundreds of women on the indies that can outwrestle every single one of them.
>>
>>2852099

They got 32 women just in the Mae Young Classic alone (not counting the main roster or surprises like Lita/Trish).

They can get 30 women easily.
>>
>>2852681
>They can get 30 women easily.
With 10 being utter no names, 10 being NXT members who hardly had a match on tv yet and about 10 that the people actually kinda know.
>>
>>2852376
New Japan has no women's wrestling and more of their audience is women than WWE's

Makes you wonder
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.