[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED MELTZ SLAMMING BRAUN 'I MAKE BAD LUCK FALE LOOK LIKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170707-082849_01.png (157KB, 1080x843px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-082849_01.png
157KB, 1080x843px
BASED MELTZ SLAMMING BRAUN 'I MAKE BAD LUCK FALE LOOK LIKE RIC FLAIR' STROWMAN
>>
Man I love Braun, but he ain't no Ishii
>>
>>2844521
Reported for racism.
>>
>>2844468
It's sarcasm, Mr. Autist.
>>
>>2844526
I know. I'm not disagreeing with Meltzer, I'm just commenting on the subject.
>>
File: delay.webm (2MB, 952x504px) Image search: [Google]
delay.webm
2MB, 952x504px
>>2844521
>>
>>2844531
>damage control
>>
>dave making a joke
Holy shit what? He's usually so autistic about not making jokes and trying to be clear. Fuck, I remember one time he said "I took like, a million pictures this weekend.... Well, it was likely far less than a million, but I took a lot of pictures".

Was his twitter hacked? I can't imagine him being sarcastic.
>>
>>2844545
Dave has a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor that comes out on his twitter, radio shows and writing a lot.

He's a pretty funny dude when he wants to be.
>>
>>2844532
Bet he can't do that anymore with how fat fale has gotten
>>
>>2844610
There's a difference between dry humor and being unintentionally hilarious because of your autism. Dave is the latter, at least in his radio shows and writing. I don't read much of his twitter.
>>
File: IMG_20170706_184509.jpg (77KB, 690x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_184509.jpg
77KB, 690x534px
>mods deleted my post because they know that NJPW manlets can't compete with real men
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2844683
Mods deleted your post because shitposting is fucking annoying
>>
>>2844683
Ishii would knock your head off tho
>>
>>2844697
>criticizing wrestlers is shitposting
>>
>>2844697
Hi Ishii!
>>
>>2844703
>HAHAHAHAHA LE MANLET GOOKS SUCK HAHAH
>criticism and not shitposting

Seek sunlight, human interaction, friends etc
>>
>>2844709
Being shorter hinders your wrestling ability, especially if your gimmick is being an intimidating strongman. This is why there are more tall strongman types than short strongman types. How is this not criticism. Maybe if you had higher cognitive function than a 5 year old, you'd be capable of determining that in my original post, you fucking mark.
>>
>>2844697
>Anything that isn't sucking the tiny asian penis of Who Japan is shitposting
this kind of groupthink leads me to believe you're a redditor.
>>
>>2844709
t. self-conscious manlet
>>
>>2844742
Because that's not what you said, but feel free to keep pretending you weren't just spewing verbal diarrhea.
>>
>>2844709
It's a legitimate criticism. It's fine for cruiserweights and what not but it's really hard for me to take someone seriously as a "monster" or a "threat" or a "badass" if I know I can kick the shit out of them myself. I watch wrestling to get lost and suspend disbelief. It's hard to do that when the roster is 5'9 on a good day and don't think I'm just shitting on Japan either becuase it's my biggest problem with guys like Bray Wyatt and Baron Corbin. They're supposed to be big badass scary fuckers but they look like scared children who were picked on in high school or something.
There's a reason you need to walk the walk AND talk the talk in wrestling. It's not all in ring ability. Look plays a big part.
>>
>>2844844
>that's not what you said
>What are implications
JFC anon, learn to realize when you're behind.
>>
>>2844844
>"It's shitposting if it's against something I like", he thinks to himself as he refreshes the catalog, finds the nearest WWE thread, and starts abusing the keyboard, contorting his fingers to mash out the terms EDRONE, SEETHING, WORKRATE and STAMFORD WIFE
>>
>>2843832
Masturbating to manlet gooks won't bring your dead dad back, Meltzer.
>>
File: lana.webm (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
lana.webm
2MB, 640x1136px
anyone have a link to WOR this week?
>>
>>2843832
Braun is a steamy pile of elephant shit
>>
Braun is getting cheered cause he's fighting Roman, as soon as he moves on to someone else, smarks will turn on him.
>>
>>2845195
Is there a way we can make Roman fight Roman? He may actually get over with this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.