[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a little awkward, but when the doodly heck do I get my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pwg_7545.gif (9KB, 333x264px) Image search: [Google]
pwg_7545.gif
9KB, 333x264px
This is a little awkward, but when the doodly heck do I get my tickets? Pushin' Forward Back is tomorrow. I'm getting a little nervous. Someone said that Corporate Super Dragon checks your name off a list for you to get in. So, I don't need physical tickets? How does that work?

I've been waiting to go to a PWG show for months, so I'm a nervous wreck atm. I just want to see some good live wrestling. I already emailed PWG, and they say they respond within 48 hours, but I NEED ANSWERS and I don't want to have to go to Reddit. I have the PayPal receipt in my email, so I know they got my shekels.

Just in case anyone's from here goes, I'll be in the yellow shirt and INGOBERNABLES hat. Yellow shirt so I can see myself on the DVD easier.
>>
ok
>>
>>2843727
YOU'RE NOT HELPING

WHERE ARE MY TICKETS DAMN IT
>>
>>2843731
yes
>>
>>2843723
Have you already purchased your tickets?

Every promotion that I've bought tickets online from has only every required the digital receipt + ID to get in.
>>
>>2843723
Absolute state of bingo hallers they're too autistic to even buy tickets. Stay at home and masturbate.
>>
>>2843752
I went to another indie show and the tickets showed up in an envelope in the mail. Maybe PWG does this because of all the turbo nerds buying tickets second-hand at inflated prices. I'm just nervous because I'm the type of person to stress out about every little detail. It's a rough life, I tell ya.
>>2843770
These aren't normal WWE tickets. These shits sell out in 2 literal minutes. I bought WWE tickets no problem. That was also different: I went straight to the convention center to buy the tickets.
>>
>>2843723
>corporate super dragon
That's terrifying
>>
>>2843723
>Yellow shirt so I can see myself on the DVD easier
You don't deserve help.
>>
You've literally never been to a will call show before? "When do i get my tickets"

End your suffering
>>
>>2843723
I'm the guy who told you about Corporate Super Dragon. There are no tickets beforehand. You say your name to him and then A-Tox will give you tickets. The tickets are basically just a way to reserve your seat when you get up for merch or a pitcher.
>>
>>2843940
Is that selfish of me? I see highlighter shirts in the WWE audience all the time. I'll be in the back, anyway.
>>2843962
No, I have never been to a will call show.
>>2844431
Thanks for answering my question in detail. I'm sure I'm going to have a great time, especially now that my mind is at ease. I'm a real gosh dang Nervous Nelly.

Okay mods, please delete this thread to make room for some quality alternative sports/wrestling discussion
>>
You're a fucking dumbass. There are no "tickets" for PWG. You show up at the venue and everyone there forms a line. They pick you out and draw up a shortlist of potential attendees. Then, you suck off the wrestlers and other staff. The best cocksuckers get in.
>>
>>2844498
this. if you accidentally bite their dicks off you're banned forever
>>
File: 1492659015047.jpg (31KB, 540x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492659015047.jpg
31KB, 540x495px
Show up. Get in line. Don't fucking smoke weed and drink in the parking lot. Show your ID. Get your tickets.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.