[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>El Patron grabs a mic for a shoot. He says it's "that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: alberto-del-rio-august-7.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
alberto-del-rio-august-7.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>El Patron grabs a mic for a shoot. He says it's "that time of the night" when he talks about "that company in Stamford." His attorney, however, called him last night and asked him "what the f--k are you thinking" as he recently "lost enough money from his divorce." At that point, production cut the mic and played his music. El Patron shouted over the music saying he "has enough voice to scream." His music played louder. El Patron tried to continue before giving up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
how tf does someone at the event know about a phone call lmao
>>
wait, i get it, im supposed to believe he said this shit and its the truth?

nah
>>
>>2843132
i don't understand what i've just read. can someone explain?
>>
>>2843195
Alberto El Patron ripped WWE after last Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view. He was seemingly ready to shoot on WWE again after last night's Impact Wrestling tapings, however GFW reportedly turned his music up so loud that it stopped him. Here are details from Wrestling Inc. reader Lyne, who was at the show:

El Patron grabs a mic for a shoot. He says it's "that time of the night" when he talks about "that company in Stamford." His attorney, however, called him last night and asked him "what the f--k are you thinking" as he recently "lost enough money from his divorce." At that point, production cut the mic and played his music. El Patron shouted over the music saying he "has enough voice to scream." His music played louder. El Patron tried to continue before giving up. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0706/627832/gfw-reportedly-stopped-alberto-el-patron-from-shooting-on-wwe/
>>
>>2843212
Fucking pathetic. He really WAS seething after they brought up his fiancee getting railed by Xavier on TV.
>>
>>2843132
>the absolute ESTADO of burrito

KEK
>>
>>2843132
>alberto del rio: heres my chance to get over with the gfw fans my playing the victim by talking shit about the company who made me
1 week later
Vince: want to come back pal?

>del taco:sure thing boss
>>
>>2843253
Every loser who comes to TNA from the WWE debuts with an obligatory "Fuck Vince" promo, most just see that's gonna lead nowhere and go do something else, but apparently Vince is living rent-free on Del Taco's head after all this time.
>>
File: dogsareinthepoolarea.jpg (124KB, 1030x732px) Image search: [Google]
dogsareinthepoolarea.jpg
124KB, 1030x732px
Jesus christ what a bitter old man. i bet he snaps and kills paige and her entire inbred clan before a run in save from Malky Taggart
>>
>>2843212
I thought OP was making shit up, but guess not. Sorry OP
>>
SIMPLEMENTE
>>
>>2843262
The perros are in the enclosed pool area.
>>
>>2843260
He was a literally who in mexico just living of his dads name, dude got koed by a cro cop before that and he got exposed so he quit mma wwe really made him and im not even a wwedrone. He doesnt even draw in mexico and lies to his mexican fans about how much he loves mexico even though he lives in san antonio Texas
>>
His ex-wife beat him in court
JUST
>>
a work. why come out and say he lost his money anyway?

and hes having a fucking enormous house built for him and Paige in SA and just bought her a luxury car.
>>
>>2843289
>E drone seething
>>
>>2843369
Women always win divorce cases here in Mexico
>>
>>2843474
>Women always win divorce cases*

You'd have to be a drooling moron to get hitched in the year 2017.
>>
>>2843482
>t. virgin neckbeard
>>
>>2843488
>t. money hungry jew lawyer
>>
>>2843282
KEK
>>
>>2843253
He doesn't hate Vince, he hates HHH
>>
>>2843488
>You can either be married or a virgin, no middle ground
Love your work, AJ.
>>
>>2843509
>>2843493
cringe
>>
>>2843500
Del taco has bigger ego just like his uncle mil
(Wouldnt sell to cactus jack and told chris jericho that people came to see him and not him) , triple h has a big ego too but del taco thinks hes gods gift to wrestling
>>
>>2843253
according to pwinsider vince wanted him to come back a few months ago
>>
>>2843582
Idk why vince would want him back he doesnt even draw
>>
>>2843595
yes he does E drone.
>>
>>2843582
Was this before or after the Paige leaks? I can't imagine Vince still thinks that Del Rio is alpha after getting cucked.
>>
>>2843596
Have you ever watch an Impact/GFW show because Taco Bellend was on it?
>>
>>2843596
Imagine if they put him in the same roster as new day that will be so awkward
>>
>>2843600
>cuck
>vids from years ago

choose one
>>
>>2843605
yes, its proven fact he draws get over it E drone.
>>
>>2843600
timeline isnt clear. del rio initially made the claim during the periscope rants, which was after the leaks, but never says when wwe reached out. pwinsider never specifies.

>>2843595
because vince has a crush as big as campbell mclaren and paiges on alberto
>>
>>2843611
Hi Alberto
>>
File: 1496528462163.jpg (236KB, 692x778px) Image search: [Google]
1496528462163.jpg
236KB, 692x778px
>>2843608
Paige always seemed gross and Alberto could have picked better, and no one could have predicted the leaks. Alberto became a massive cuck because he chose to stay with the whore. Had he dumped Paige he could have kept a little dignity.
>>
>before giving up

hahahahHhahahahahahahaahHahahahHhahahaHhahahahahahahHhahahaaha
>>
>>2843693
you sound like the biggest virgin
>>
>>2843693
>Dumping a girl because she had sex before you
No memes, have sex
>>
>>2843693
>Alberto became a massive cuck because he chose to stay with the whore.
>>
>>2843693
that girl has fucked a good # of that roster, no way he didnt know beforehand like guys dont talk about that shit. he stayed because it doesnt matter

have sex
>>
>>2843132
>rickjames.jpg
>cocaine's a helluva drug

Jesus Christ this dude is a mess
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.