[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Austin be cheered today for this Promo? Would this eve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: sddefault.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Would Austin be cheered today for this Promo? Would this even be allowed?

https://youtu.be/1H3mA_bRhsg
>>
>>2842995
>Would he get cheered
Yes
>Would a bunch of cucks complain about it online
Also yes
>>
Top fucking Kek.

Stone Cold is truly the GOAT
>>
>>2842995
Not as much. Today audiences aren't as active as it once was.
>>
>>2843003
Sadly this. Personally I think nothing says feminism like sitdown-powerbombing a woman half your weight from the top turnbuckle.
>>
You just don't see pops like that these days.

Also Stone Cold was so great. You get the feeling from his promo that he's a ruthless son of a bitch that not only wants to hear you but make you suffer. The way he walks around the ring and stares down his opponent is also very threatening. I'm such an Austin mark goddammit.
>>
>>2842995
If, somehow, a prime Austin cut this promo on today's Steph, he would be considered a god by smarks and jimmies alike

Literally nobody likes Steph

Even the nuest of numale smarks didn't bat an eye when Roman speared Steph because she buries both men and women
>>
>>2842995
I miss helpless dumb cunt Stephanie. She was much more tolerable than authority-Steph.
>>
>>2843063
You just know tumblr-feminazis would complain about it as soon as they hear what happened.
>>
>>2842995
It would be as well received as The Rocks attempts at sexually assaulting chyna.
>>
>>2843014

Rock , Jericho and Stone cold really have great moments when it comes to BTFOing Steph.
>>
>>2843061
Stone Cold is only rivaled by Hulk Hogan for GOAT. Were there guys who cut a better promo or were better in the ring? Maybe, but no one was better at taking those two skill sets and working crowds during a boom period like them. No one tapped into the cultural zeitgeists of their times to draw dimes like Austin or Hogan.
>>
I miss him more and more every day. ;_;
>>
I wish Austin could return as Smack GM with a free mic
>>
>>2843075
>Wrestling? That stupid fake sport about basically naked men tackling eachother?
>Not worth our time, besides it could offend the homosexuals
>>
>>2843412
You underestimate the bitterness of those land whales, they will shit on wrestling even if they don't watch it or know what its about, they did the same thing with all other sports
>>
>>2843417
>>2843412
They did the same with video games, basically the most "not worth our time" hobby
>>
>>2843165
Jericho with the boob implant thing on the titantron is still one of my most favourite non-wrestling WWF/E moments.
>>
>>2842995
Yes, it's fire and doesn't reference anything out of universe. As good as it was, you know Vince hated that "R-rated" shit.
>>
>>2842995
No. People loved Austin so much back then that they didn't care how one-dimensional he was. He wouldn't make it today.
>>
>>2843661
Brock Lesnar is the only guy in the company worth a damn and he's the definition of one-dimensional.
>>
>>2843437
You got it all wrong, cousin

Vidya is incredibly popular, so people with agendas are gonna want to influence it to push their messages, just like movies and other tv shows

Wrasslin' even at its peak was always considered hillbilly/juvenile shit and thus unworthy of carrying messages

>>2843661
>one dimensional acts don't cut it today
>enzo amore got over
>>
>>2842995
No it wouldn't, and watching old raws made me remember how much i miss the king's commentary during diva matches
>>
>>2842995
No, the crowd would be incredibly dead the entire time unless he hit her or something.
>>
>>2842995
todays crowds worse than the product
>>
>>2842995
Stephanie was the true star of the Attitude era
>>
>>2842995

Austin's 'HURR, I DO WHAT I WANT' shtick was boring shit, but man Steph was actually a pretty good actor there. Her reactions sold it.
>>
>>2842995
One of the GOAT entrance themes. I'm not ashamed to admit I owned that CD.
>>
>>2845600

Drew massive dimes and was the most interesting thing in wrestling at the time.

Steph should have married him or Angle instead.
>>
>>2843069
Because you feel threatened by a powerful, dominant woman
>>
>>2842995
Wow I completely forgot there was a period that theme had lyrics.
>>2843165
Now no one is allowed to BTFO Steph.
>>
>>2846115

Yet those three did it all the time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.