[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"What's that anon? You watch WWE? Isn't that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images (27).jpg (32KB, 406x362px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
32KB, 406x362px
>"What's that anon? You watch WWE? Isn't that a kids show lol"
>"What's that anon? You watch Japanese wrestling? Are you into anime lol"

It's all the same
>>
You watch WWE? Your cock must be SO big! Can I see it? Y-you too.
>>
>>2841109
What's more pussy repellent. pro wrestling or anime?
>>
File: 1322531398654.jpg (42KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1322531398654.jpg
42KB, 600x1066px
>>2841123
>there are people on this board that like both
>>
>>2841123
anime is one of the few things less socially acceptable than wrestling
>>
>>2841123
90% of men's interests are pussy repelents.
>>
>>2841123
You can get away with pro-wrestling if you like one of the hipster feds such as PWG or Lucha Underground "ironically", but anime will always mark you out as a smelly autistic virgin.
>>
File: no bully.png (293KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
no bully.png
293KB, 684x384px
>>
>>2842663
>You can get away with pro-wrestling if you like one of the hipster feds such as PWG or Lucha Underground

watching anything but WWE makes you seem like a bigger weirdo
>>
>>2842699
Really depends on the crowd and how you carry yourself
>>
>>2841123
Anime is literally autism tier, wrestling is more like a geek thing
>>
>>2841114
Hot girls do like WWE though. Stratus, Maryse, Torrie, Alexa, Eve, etc...All proof
>>
>>2841123
Pro wrestling by far. Most mainstream shonen stuff like DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, etc. are very acceptable and still seen as cultural phenomenons than cultural embarrassments like pro wrestling.
>>
>>2843455
>Hot girls do use wrestling to get money
None of them were fans and if you read any "shoot" interviews that said differently they were lying
>>
>>2843489
However, more wrestling fans are in better shape as opposed to weeabooboos. Sure there are lots of fat neckbeards on both sides but there are certain wrestling fans that train to get into wrestling, leading to abs, biceps, all that shit. Girls are more likely to fuck a wrestling dude
>>
>>2841123
If you consider Pokeman an anime, that's very mainstream and every doofus was playing Pokeman Gay when it was trendy.
>>
>>2843498
You mean to tell me that they have no interest in wrestling even though they are on the road over 300 days a year? Quite a commitment to something you don't enjoy.
>>
pls no bully
>>
>>2843508
Nah. The large portion of super skinny anime fan nips and the large portion of southern USA more obese than obese pro wrestling fans easily puts it for anime in terms of fitness. Also the hotter end of cosplay girls are above any of the divas or hot fans as well.
>>
>>2843548
>he thinks being "super skinny" is fit
lol, i guess all those starving africans are in good shape too then. hit the weights, kid.
>>
>>2843555
>projecting this hard
>>
>>2843555
Japan's encouragement of fitness is to the extent where it's literally against the law to be obese. The largest anime market is Japan. America is one of the most obese countries in the world. The largest pro wrestling market is America.
>>
>>2841123
nothing is worse than anime especially the 'moe' pedo bait stuff

well maybe being a brony. wrestling can be popular with some girls that come for the big strong handsome men and stay for the soap opera storylines, but pretty much every hobby a man has a woman is gonna hate
>>
>>2841109
Is this the cringiest thread in /asp/ history? I think so.
>>
>>2843892
>The largest pro wrestling market is America.
NJPW dWeebs BTFO
>>
>>2845340
USA has over double the population of Japan dumbass
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.