[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Two years ago, Jushin Thunder Liger wrestled in a WWE ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: ligernxt.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ligernxt.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>Two years ago, Jushin Thunder Liger wrestled in a WWE ring
>Today, cooperation between the companies seems impossible
What happened?
>>
WWE thought New Japan were irrelevant until they stated their intention to expand into America.
>>
They dumped that talentless Who Japan turd when he got an anti-pop.
>>
>>2840769
Man, why would you post something THAT easily disproven?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4wzpVlfe8
>>
>>2840769
>Chronic case of Stockholm Syndrome the post
>>
>>2840781
>>2840784
Who Japan Pro Cringing fans in denial.
>>
>>2840781
>>2840784
>replying to a "he got crickets" shitpost
>>
>Two years ago, wrestling a legend like Justin Thunder Liger
>Today, dressing up as Renee Young
The state of Tyler Breeze
>>
>>2840792
I mean, I had the link already there, so.
>>
>>2840766
Liger is a free agent.
>>
>>2840794
He's really good at the comedy stuff so there's no reason for him not to do it, but they need to make sure it's leading to the proper place, which is him wrestling real matches, because he's also really good in the ring.
>>
Is this the same Justin Thunder Liger that had that match with Owen back before Owen was in the WWF?
>>
>>2840806
Yes, he's 52 now.
>>
I would say that what went wrong was WWE signing away half of NJ's top 4 including their top gaijin. I've read that that really ruffled New Japan's feathers.

IMO AJ might have won G1 26 in Kenny's spot had he stayed.
>>
>>2840766
Fucking weeb, you claim to "know" about puro and you don't know that Liger is a free agent

>>2840801
Yes, everyone praises Breeze, he's probably going to be the next Goldust, talented as fuck but still forever low-midcard
>>
TFW met Liger this weekend and he was the nicest guy on the fucking planet
>>
>>2840823
Did he stick his thumb in your bum?
>>
>>2840820
Where did he ever claim to be a weeb or know about puro
>>
>>2840766
Freelance
>>
>>2840841
>" cooperation between the companies seems impossible"
The typical njpw bandwagoner
>>
>>2840820
Well I genuinely did not know that. I'll admit I only started watching NJPW with Dominion.
>>
>>2840871
Based OP taking the higher road. Lots of fags gatekeeping New Japan for some reason.
>>
>>2840847
What does that have to do with being a weeb or not knowing about puro? Just admit you said something dumb and move on.
>>
WWE is the heel in the work of business.
they exist to attract response from marks and make others look good while occasionally making themselves look better.

>Vince is playing 5-D chess.
>>
>>2840925
>njpw baby getting this triggered about being called out
>>
>>2840766
Why would NJPW want to work with a dying kid's show?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.