[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2K18's commentary team will be Cole, Graves and Saxton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: rollins.jpg (330KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rollins.jpg
330KB, 1080x1080px
2K18's commentary team will be Cole, Graves and Saxton

JBL and Lawler BTFO
>>
>release one base game
>include one set of commentary team
>sell an updated roster as a paid update every year
>additional commentary team can be released as a paid download
>>
>>2840045
HE'S PUTTING THOSE EDUCATED FEET TO GOOD USE
>>
Finally.
>>
>>2840078
They can make much more money reselling the same game every year.

By the way the other news about 2K18 are
>Focus on multi-man matches, there can now be 8-men matches
>Since they don't have to cater to PS3/360 anymore they're scrapping everything they have graphics-wise and starting over
>There will be free roaming on the career mode
>Over 170 wrestlers
>>
>>2840085
>finally
>fina
>fin+na
Fuck you piece of shit nobody gives a fuck about your "FlNNA" meme. I'm so glad the mod blocked your gay unfunny attempt at a meme. Go outside, take a walk, contemplate killing yourself
>>
>>2840078
>implying anybody would pay to hear JBL & Lawler
>>
>RTWM style freeroam
I missed that shit.

IS THERE GM MODE
>>
>>2840089
Oh boy I can't wait to play my 10 fps 4 on 4 tags
>>
>>2840089
Oh yeah, there's also a new dragging system that makes it easier to put the opponent in whatever position you want (prop him against something, etc) and when you lift them up for a powerbomb or something like that you can walk around for a bit before they get unstunned and can fight back.

In the middle portion of the match, there's a new system where when you get laid out, you'll automatically try to get yourself into a position other than lying there, you'll try to sit in the corner, sit up in the ring, lay on the ropes, etc, this is to combat the sameness of "knock you down, stomp, lift up, knock down, stomp"

Created characters will have archetypes (big guys, high flyers, strikers, etc) that dictate what they can and can't do, not clear about regular wrestlers on the roster.
>>
>>2840092
you fĂ­nna seething
>>
>>2840089
Create a match and men vs. women is also confirmed
>>
>>2840089
>>2840146
Fuck. This sounds like it could actually be a big upgrade from 2K17.
>>
>>2840158
Don't get too excited. New features = new bugs.
>>
>>2840097
I was referring to how Dota 2 did it. They used the commentary system as a way for other games to advertise their characters. For example, you can actually have adult swim cartoon characters as a commentary team
>>
>>2840163
That was my first thought desu. This shit will be so broken on launch just like 2K17 was. They only have a year to implement and test all this shit and it's not exactly a big team
>>
>>2840045
Ultimate team would be Mauro, Graves, and Booker, but this could be worse like Cole, JBL, and Otunga
>>
>>2840045
>no Booker
Not buying
>>
>>2840116
>playing standard tag matches in WWE games

Please no. It's just a festival of broken pins.
>>
>>2840092
Finna=fitting to
Example: I'm ding-dong diddly go get some malt liquor.
It's not a meme, it's Ebonics
>>
>>2840231
What the fuck I didn't know there was a filter
Just showing I'm not a (forced) memelord
I AM FITTING TO SEETHING
>>
>>2840045
> NO dedicated online servers
Not falling for it this year. Maybe after the first 4 or 5 patches and a price drop.
>>
>>2840089

Any news on more match types? Cutting down loading times?
>>
>>2840241
Create a match is in. I expect that's their way of giving us new match types.
>>
>>2840146
They put in mixed gender wrestling, not intergender
>>
>>2840244

mite b cool
>>
>>2840324
Indeed, "homie". Unlike spelling class or other "whack" bullshit...
>>
>>2840244
Bra and panties?
>>
>>2840092
Imagine being this worked
>>
>>2840082
The sad thing is that I'm legitimately going to miss hearing that voice line. It's so irritating and stupid but I've grown to love it.
>>
>>2840132
That actually sounds cool.
>>
>>2840102
probably not. wait for next year
>>
>>2840231
it's fixing to you fucking sperg
>>
>>2840045
saxton is going to be so annoying
good thing i never play """"WOMENS MATCHES""""
>>
>>2842049
They'd feed them the same lines
>>
>>2840173
Y'know, I'd pay to see Aqua Teen Hunger Force commentate a WWE match.
>>
Why does it even say RP for rating? They know damn well its going to be T for Teen
>>
File: cover-your-ears-500x500.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover-your-ears-500x500.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>2840045
Could have had based Mama Mia Ranallo instead but wont until Vince dies.
>>
>Bryon: "WOW!"

Literally his only line
>>
>>2840132
But this was literally all in the old games
>>
The old smackdown games on ps1 had JR + Lawler and Tazz + Cole in the same game there's no excuse not to have all of them
>>
>>2840045
what are they thinking, didnt they just fucking hire back jim ross?
2k17 seems to have literally 2 snippets for working the mid section, so he's really annoying because he says the same "damaged lungs can make it hard to breath" line each match, but aside from that he's pretty based in games, i liked him most in attitude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gB3pD3UYf0
>>
>>2842599

Just Bring It was the first to have commentary, which was on PS2.

Also I think there is an excuse for two of them: JR isn't with the WWE, and Tazz spent most of the past few years commentating for TNA.
>>
>>2840163
New bugs means hours of content for newlegacy and gore and perkins so I'm not complaining
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.