[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most cliche, card-filler feud I've seen in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: Bray-Wyatt-Seth-Rollins-645x370.jpg (53KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt-Seth-Rollins-645x370.jpg
53KB, 645x370px
This is the most cliche, card-filler feud I've seen in my fucking life

It actually makes me angry how shitty this feud is.
>>
Not a great way to push their "cover star", honestly.

Rollins should beat Bray (duh), get angry at management for wasting his time like this and turn into the cool guy he is in the game commercial.
>>
They shouldn't put their top stars in a feud with fucking Wyatt. He's dead weight at this point of his career.
>>
>>2839873
This. Bray needs some time in the fridge after the recent cavalcade of shit, take a couple of months off, get rid of the gross dreads, rework his look a bit, come back in a midcard feud and build himself back up.
>>
>>2839879
>le "take someone off TV and soft reboot them"

This has never fucking worked even after the number of times WWE has done it with him already
>>
>>2839883
At this point they should cut him or send him back to NXT. Waste of space. Not his fault though.
>>
>>2839883
When have they ever done it? He was Husky, then got sent to NXT to become Bray, redebuted and kept Bray-ing it up, at one point when he was on the cusp of a face turn he got injured and when he came back he was back to business as usual.
>>
>>2839885
Late 2014 after the Jericho feud the Wyatts briefly got taken off TV for character reboots
>>
>>2839884
He doesn't belong in this era of WWE which focuses on treating wrestling as a sport with the CWC, CW division, NXT. Besides, WWE doesn't know how to write a character that borderlines supernatural while still being grounded in reality.

>>2839879
So repackaged for the FOURTH time?
>>
>>2839864
Bray is a character who needs the training wheels taken off if they want people to get into him. As it is right now, they only let him be sorta spooky and he's laughable.
>>
This """feud""" has been awful.

Why isn't Seff doing something like feuding with Miz, Deano, or sticking his nose in Joe's business?

Why is Bray even on RAM AND why isn't he at least feuding with Finn?

Shit WWE booking at its finest.
>>
>>2839922
>Shieldetties feuding again or the 37 years Rollins vs. Joe continuing even further
But yeah, Miz probably would be a better call, a better opponent for Miz than Ambrose too.
>>
File: image.gif (773KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
773KB, 245x200px
>>2839903
>in this era of WWE which focuses on treating wrestling as a sport
i don't think we're watching the same show
>>
>>2839884
>>2839873
Whoever is booking Bray like this should be sent to a North Korean concentration camp. Like wise with whoever thought it was a good idea to send him to RAM. I'd rather have him feud longer with Randy, than to have this horrid feud with baby dick AND have that failed poo poo WHC on Smackdown.
>>
>>2839944
>Bray vs. Randy going longer
It was dead after Wrestlemania, it's corpse was rotten after the House of Horrors, Bray should have moved on to a proper feud with Harper.
>>
Bray is fucking garbage.

Also, hes bald as fuck. He might actually be worse than ambrose since he wets his hair. Really pathetic that half the roster is bald guys with long hair. Let it fucking go.
>>
>>2839952
Did you see the state of BMJ's hair yesterday?
>>
>>2839958
no i wasn't in my room watching smackdown because it was the 4th of july. post a pic.
>>
>>2839952
Nah I like Corbin and Bray's hairline. They're supposed to look unkempt.
>>
>>2839962
But they don't. They look like 2 greasy NEETs who can't accept aging
>>
>>2839928
>37 years
>Rollins vs. Joe

It hasn't even been close to 37 weeks
>>
>>2839971
Not being able to understand hyperbole is a sign of autism.
>>
>>2839974
Not being able to understand mockery is a sign of stupidity.
>>
>>2840015
Trying to backpaddle on being a retarded is a sign of being a retard.
>>
>>2840021
>backpaddle

You meant "backpedal".
>>
>>2840022
Well, it would seem that I was the retard all along.
>>
>2017
>people are still watching RAM
masochists
>>
>>2839864
>bray feud
>shitty
You don't say? Just release this fedora tipping neckbeard already
>>
I've said it once and I'll say it again, I really don't understand why people like Seth Rollins. He has to be having one of the worst face runs I've ever seen. He's got no charisma whatsoever, is extremely bland of the mic and has no definable character.
>>
>>2840050
Doesn't help they gave him all the momentum in the world by beating Triple H and turning him into Jaime Lannister then did NOTHING with him.
>>
>>2840040
Almost want this to happen so Bray can kill it elsewhere while the WWE continues to suck
>>
Why the fuck did they drop the hawaiin shirts for generic 'dark' garbage?
>>
>>2840127
Vince ruins everything
>>
>>2840050
All the Shield guys are really bland. As far as I can tell Ambrose's gimmick is supposed to be some kind of wacky crazy man but he's just kinda there looking sloppy. His defining trait is that he wears jeans. At this point I actually enjoy Roman the most out of them
>>
>>2840050
He does some cool moves and has an okay look. Course it's countered by the fact that he looked better with the streak and he's prone to injuring people.
>>
>>2840127
They wanted less Max Cady?

Honestly it was probably Brays choice. He looks like shit though now.
>>
>>2840099
Kill himself maybe becuse he's shit in the ring only lucha underground can make him good with his gimmick or go to Japan and start from ground zero and learn to wrestle
>>
>>2840099
You want Bray to kill another promotion?
>>
>>2840208
Literally a better wrestler than present WWE Champion
>>
>>2840201
>prone to injuring people
When was the least time he injured someone?
>>
>>2840211
No. Hate Bork all you want but he's a better wrestler, better shoot fighter and he looks like a fucking beast. Bray is shit in the ring, fat, ugly and has a disgusting beard. His shtick is also old, he takes himself way too seriously for a fat jobber and the lights out/laughing on the monitor is boring and stupid.
>>
>>2840209
Probably
>>
>>2840233
>WWE Champion
>>
>>2840209
>Bray is the reason WWE is in its fucking state

Well that's a new one I guess.
>>
>>2840027
About time someone on the Internet accepts an L.
>>
>>2840248
WWE can handle him, another organization would die if it pushed him.
>>
>>2840099
WHAT'S BRYAN WILSON DOING IN THE GLOBAL IMPACT FORCE ZONE?
>>
>>2840312
Rosemary has back up now josh!
>>
It's all part of Bray's master plan to beat the shield. Have a shitty feud with all 3 of their members and kill any overness they may have. Truly a God among men
>>
>>2839864
The filler feuds are really annoying. It's hard to distinguish the mid-card from the main-eventers, and they never actually do anything interesting. They also fight for the stupidest of reasons.
>>
Bray is an instant channel changer for me. Every feud is the same, and I just don't give a fuck. Seth Rollins also happens to be an instant channel changer for me, so this might be the least I've ever cared about a feud.
>>
>Bray starts to build momentum
>Kids in sheep masks, demon voice changer,Wyatt speaking in tongues
>Smokey apparitions in the lantern,Wyatt compound bullshit
>Feud with Orton in two totally fucking lame matches.

Every time they try to make him spooky they push it too far and make it lame as fuck. I get that WWE doesn't understand subtlety but those vignettes and the feud with the Shield were the peak of the Wyatts.
>>
>>2840250
>source: your ass
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.