[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The week before last week's raw, is anyone else thoroughly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

The week before last week's raw, is anyone else thoroughly impressed with Nia? Usually her matches either don't last long, or she has a tag team partner that goes in when she needs a rest.

But to be in a gauntlet match, start to finish, for thirty minutes, is a massive improvement on how she has been preforming. Sure, there was the "throw opponent outside of ring to catch breath" and "catch breath during long entrances" but other than that, it was pretty impressive.
>>
>>2839712
I want to eat her shit
>>
>Eliminated almost the entire women's division in a gauntlet match last week
>Lost a 2-on-1 fight to Sasha this week
I... What?
>>
File: 1497045407787.png (291KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497045407787.png
291KB, 475x475px
Brapqueen
>>
There's nothing impressive about no personality fat bitch role-playing as King Kong.
Go watch more on how monster girl could work in American style wrestling like Awesome Kong or Bull Nakano. People are legit afraid of those two and probably can't outrun them. Heck even Nicole Bass or Bertha Faye were more interesting to watch than Nia Fatt.
>>
>>2839712
Moo for me
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 642x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 642x705px
>>2839712
>ywn alternate between licking Nia's clit and licking the shaft of the cock being slammed into her pussy
>>
>>2839712
i genuinely think she's hot as FUCK and want her to sit on my face and force me to take long, deep inhales of her sweaty asshole.
>>
>>2839712
WANNA GIVE HER CREAMPIES
>>
>Put a pair of cow ears on her
>Get her on all fours
>Take her from behind
>Force her to moo
>>
She's a rich man's Tamina.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.