[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1B eJop4t7o Oh look Haitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: chad.png (470KB, 597x533px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
470KB, 597x533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BeJop4t7o

Oh look Haitch and Vince about to break up another NXT tag team. You know because the tag team divisions aren't a complete dumpster fire in their eyes yet
>>
File: aa.png (304KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
304KB, 562x408px
I thought the nigger would be the Shawn Michaels of the two hmmmmmm
>>
>>2839149
In the last month it appears that

-The colons are going to be released\
-American Alpha are going to split
-Hype Bros are going to split
-Enzo & Cass split

Anymore?
>>
File: 1495000853957.gif (506KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1495000853957.gif
506KB, 200x150px
Why does Vince hate tag teams so much?
>>
>>2839156
I don't see Gallows and Anderson making it to the end of the year. Same for Sheamus and Ceasaro.
>>
At this point they should just abolish the tag divisions. WWE are fucking terrible at booking them.
>>
>>2839165
Isn't Sheamo about to fuck off to film some movie?
>>
>>2839168
This. I hate tag teams. Tag matches are alright but the tag division is less important than any other division in WWE
>>
When was the last time a tag team breakup angle worked? Why the fuck does Vince insist it happens to all tag teams?
>>
>>2839163
cause its boring as fuck
>>
>>2839149
Heel turn probably. New Day needs some heels to defend against other than the Usos.
>>
>>2839183
this, it's the same fucking match every single time
>offense
>offense
>hot tag
>offense
>hot tag
>offense
>double hot tag
>offense
>end
>>
>/wwe/ babbies have bad opinions about tag wrestling
>>
>>2839226
>/who japan/ babies have no friends or social lives
>>
>>2839183

Because he doesn't like having to pay 4 people every time there is a tag match. The entire concept is uneconomical to him.

Source: Bruce Prichard
>>
>>2839238
Well that's dumb and nonsensical for multiple reasons.
>>
>>2839183
Reminder that the best WWE match of 2016 was a tag team match
>>
>>2839255
>goldberg vs brock was a tag match

hmmmm made me think
>>
>>2839269
>he thinks the best match of 2016 was 86 seconds
>>
>>2839149
I never got the appeal of them. Even the little I saw of them in NXT all what they did was rub me the wrong way. They were shit then they are shit now.

I'd like to see what they can do with the black guy solo. He looks like he could put on some good matches.
>>
>>2839188
That is because WWE doesn't know how to make that shit fun.

I remember ECW had a solid tag division. You had 3 or 4 teams all in tornado tag hardcore type matches with no dull moments or formulaic shit like this.

WWE doesn't need to necessarily do it like this all the time but there are plenty of ways to make these divisions fun to watch. WWE just sucks. Don't blame it on tag team wrestling. Blame it on WWE being absolute shit because even TNA had fun tag team divisions at times in their company history.
>>
>>2839493
>the little I saw
>They were shit

Also: Gable is way better than JJ
>>
>>2839149
American Alpha have done literally nothing worthwhile since going main roster. Even their title run was transitional.

Cable, with a bit of a repackage, could be pretty good
>>
>>2839183
Agreed. The best tag matches are the ones where two single competitors get to together for a one off. The actual tag teams are all trash in how their matches are played.

>>2839188
>hot tag
Hate this shit
>>
>>2839607
>Cable

>>2839611
>The best tag matches are the ones where two single competitors get to together for a one off.

This is what babbies raised exclusively on modern WWE believe, don't they?
>>
>>2839617
You're in a thread discussing WWE tag teams you fucking moron.
>>
>>2839621
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>2839165
but then there is just the Revival left
>>
>>2839651
Are you a fucking idiot? You're in a thread about WWE tag teams, speaking generally, about WWE tag teams.
>>
>>2839658
So you're illiterate. Or completely incapable of interpreting context.
>>
>>2839183
>>2839188
>>2839611
>watches the E
>thinks tag wrestling is boring
really marbles the jarbles
>>
>>2839670
Says the fag unable to understand the context of a fucking thread.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.