[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh, I've always assumed he would have more of a headba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Chris-Benoit.jpg (126KB, 864x479px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Benoit.jpg
126KB, 864x479px
Huh, I've always assumed he would have more of a headbanging theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njb_rjV9NYI
>>
18+
>>
He had everything. Awesome look, skills, intensity, music. Solid enough mic skills.

If he just killed himself instead of his family we would be able to talk about him for the awesome wrestler he was. So sad.
>>
It's the perfect psycopath theme song. His titantron video didn't age well though. I wonder who could see into the future and decided to put benoit stalking kids in it.
>>
>>2838606
yeah that's why it's sad you fat fuck
>>
Any match of his with/against Angle, Jericho, The Radicalz were such entertaining matches to watch.
So technically sound but retaining the brutality also.
>>
>>2838606
How can I say this nicely. Well he killed people so I don't have to say it nicely. Visually he looked like he had a chromosome problem, he looked a bit off. He's speak was "off" as well.
>>
>>2838653
this reeks of fucking reddit, please fucking leave and never come back
>>
I liked his last WCW theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrePT3voYZ8
>>
>>2838636

Its obviously sad and terrible because of what he did to his innocent wife and child. Does that really need to be said again and again?

I suppose 'tragic' would have been a better word for Benoit. He possibly could have gone down at the best ever wrestling-wise in the game. And his last few hours destroyed all that.

To anybody who got to enjoy his matches in his prime in the 90s and 2000s, you must be able to relate. Its such a waste to see someone with such talent destroyed like that.
>>
>>2836848
This is what religion does to people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.