[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Less than a year has passed since their debut >They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>Less than a year has passed since their debut
>They're already irrelevant
JUST
>>
Fuck the revival
>>
Tends to happen when you're two vanilla manlets that manage to be the most boring people on a roster including Finn Balor
>>
This uncharismatic, chubby Malenko clones were never going to make it on the main roster.
>>
>>2836293
>>2836302
>>2836303
Did The Revival fuck your moms? lol
>>
File: 1425060642898.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1425060642898.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>2836290

I love their "old school" gimmick but it was never going to get over on the main roster. If this was '86, they'd be superstars but it's not. It's a shame too cause both are really good wrestlers. They're just not very intimidating.

To be 100% honest, they should go to 205 live with the same gimmick and they'd be over.
>>
>>2836290
Scott Dawson is a top 10 wrestler in the company and deserves better
>>
>>2836290
ain't one of them injured?
>>
>>2836290
Another i a long list of Fill Fail failurs, because the neck beards in NXT cheer for stupid shit that won't get over on the main show
>>
>>2836290
>height starts with a 5
>over on the main roster
pick one
>>
>>2836351

They're both over 205 pounds. Are we just going to arbitrarily move people to the show and ignore weights now?
>>
>>2836431
One of them had a broken jaw, but he's cleared to come back now.
>>
>>2836467
Finn Balor is the most over babyface on Raw and it's not even close.
>>
>>2836470
Finn is well under 205 and he gets to compete with the heavyweights so clearly there are exceptions to the rule.

Also you're using their "billed weights" not actual weights. Dash is clearly under 205.
>>
They just need one match on ppv against a face team like the Hardyz to show what they can do
>>
File: Phil_and_Show_share_a_laugh.jpg (34KB, 595x474px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_and_Show_share_a_laugh.jpg
34KB, 595x474px
>>2836482
>>
>>2836482
Ehh, I'd say it's the Hardys. But yeah, Finn is over.
>>
>>2836528

Weight limits are maximums, not minimums. Hideo Itami weighs 180 and once he's called up, he'll be on the main roster.

Kalisto weighs like 110 pounds and is 5'5 and he's on the main roster as well. I would rather see Kalisto on 205 live to be honest.

Finn burying everyone on 205 live would be entertaining, but he'd have to turn heel to do it and Neville's already doing that.
>>
There's no motherfucking face teams on Raw. Cesaro and Sheamus turned heel and are dealing with the Hardys, Slater and Rhyno are feuding with the Miztourage and Enzo and Cass broke up.

There's no faces at all on Raw, so guys like them and the Club are just completely aimless right now.

It's really ridiculous how Raw got so one-sided so fast in the Heel/Face dynamic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.