[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did this board become full of """""""serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (68KB, 275x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 275x262px
When did this board become full of """""""serious discussion""""""""" about web shit and wrestling """"""""journalists""""""""?

It was literally the only funny wrestling board left and now it's exactly like all the other try-hard wrestling autism.
>>
>>2835838
>funny wrestling board

ding-dong diddly seethin' ya dip in your head rent free etc.
>>
>>2835838
It's just one njpw shill samefagging every thread
>>
>funny wrestling board
Go back to Plebbit
>>
>Funny
That's arguable.
>>
>>2835864
>>2835864
this. if you fuckers thought ironically choking on Roman Reigns cock and the having dozens of threads about diva fetishes was funny you should fucking an hero now.
>>
File: IMG_9664.png (197KB, 523x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9664.png
197KB, 523x331px
Dude this board has as much shitposting as it ever did but now it's expanded beyond WWE. Sorry you refuse to expand your mind and try something different for once.
>>
Goodness gracious great balls of fiyah
>>
>>2835838
>/asp/
>Funny
>Ever
You fucking autist.
>>
>>2835875
At least it was unique. It's just Reddit/wew clone now.
>>
>funny

This is easily the most repetitive board on the site. Don't reply to me unless it's to point out a single funny thread on /asp/ right now.
>>
It's the resident autists new gimmick. He was always into NJPW but his aim here is to emulate some invasion from 420Chan's wrestling board
>>
>>2835886
That "And now Brad Maddox just UNLOADING on Paige" thread was pretty good, c'mon.
>>
File: 16432784677925.jpg (243KB, 1409x1523px) Image search: [Google]
16432784677925.jpg
243KB, 1409x1523px
>NJPW G1 was FOTM
>Carter decides to spam that
He'll move on to something else by Summerslam. The whole "E-Drone vs NJPW" was him, he roleplayed as both sides. When the 6 star match happened, he adopted the tripcode DaCreaner and canned his triphammer bullshit. If you've noticed when one trend begins the other dies out.
>>
>>2835838
>>2835838
God your salt is so good. Imagine making a new thread every single day complaining about what others like. And yes I know it's just (You) making them.
>>
>>2835883
Sitting in a kiddie pool of your own waste is unique too but most people don't do it.
>>
>>2835911
>implying we care about this literal nobody

LMFAO

Let me get my bros from /woo/ to take over this board while we're at it
>>
>>2835911
Triphammer was by far the most obnoxious one of his gimmicks. Jesus christ.
>>
>>2835932
I kind of like his new violent feminist i don't know how to internet Yelissa thing. It's like a complete opposite of his original Carter, The Internet trip.
>>
>>2835838

Do you need me to cuddle and sodomize you until you feel better?
>>
I made a thread criticizing NJPW and was banned for 3 days. We are very close to /woo/ level of retardation here. All we need is instabans for mentioning Trump at all in a positive way and we are set.
>>
>>2836243
You deserved it
*clap* *clap*
*clap**clap**clap*
>>
>>2835889
deanchad hates outlel wrestling this i know to be true
>>
>>2836250
what?
>>
>>2835838
/wooo/ smark invasion

also reddit invasion
>>
Bisexual wrestling fan invasion.
>>
>>2836301
cry more. cry, baby. your sandbox has been officially invaded.
>>
>>2836320
The state of your education. Will you dWeebs ever get a clue?
>>
>>2836320
Worked
>>
>>2836262
This statement makes no sense on so many levels. Dean Ambrose was from CZW which is one of the biggest "outlaw wrasslin" feds. You are probably Deanchad and Carter and 80% of the other mentally damaged tripfags that shit up this place. Seriously motherfucker, seek professional help.
>>
>>2836320
SEETHING
>>
>>2835838
>caring this much about a chinese cartoon image board
fucking cringe, get laid
>>
fager is cringe
>>
>>2835875
>>2835924
t. Reddit
>>
>>2836335
worked
>>
>>2835838
>funny
>this board
I feel like you watch spongebob unironicly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.