[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>husband died >use the momentum to put herself in the spotlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: dw.jpg (138KB, 628x709px) Image search: [Google]
dw.jpg
138KB, 628x709px
>husband died
>use the momentum to put herself in the spotlight
>help create the warriors award for people who don't give a shit about the wwe
>always show her face whenever there's something involving HHH or steph (be a star and other shit).

is she, dare I say, the ultimate opportunist ?
>>
>>2835461
So fucking ugly. She looks like a cunt that deserves a punch.
>>
>>2835461
This fugly ass bitch must be getting one big meaty paycheck from the E using her husband's name. Good for her, I guess.
>>
>is she, dare I say, the ultimate opportunist ?

No, that's Edge
>>
>>2835468
You're a fucking douchebag
>>
>>2835461
Triple H was a dumb high school dropout who fucked his way into getting a cushy corporate job in a million dollar company. Nothing any of these sluts do can even come close to that.
>>
>>2835461
Bruce Jenner looks better than her.
>>
>>2835522
Triple H is a decent wrestler and was over tho.
>>
>>2835509
this
>>
>>2835461
She got Warrior's job. Remember he signed a nine year deal or something to be an ambassador. She just filled his place.
>>
>>2835461
>use the momentum to put herself in the spotlight
a single mother providing for her kids future

OP is a fucking loser
>>
>>2835461
Seriously the most confusing hire/ambassador I think I have ever seen.

Out of all the women in wrestling recent history, they choose a wife of an a-hole who was blacklisted for 20 year, who died a couple of days after HOF and now she's WWE official goodwill ambassador.

Non of WWE former female employees deserve this spot? Just fucking weird when I see her at events.
>>
>>2835522
This. There will never be more undeserved success in the wrestling business than Triple H.
>>
>>2835575
This makes it even more confusing . This guy was o the outs for 2 decades, reconcile, and give hime a 9 year contract?

Is this a Vince thing, or is this Triple H once again using the old mans money to throw at his friends and dudes he marked out for.
>>
>>2836151
Triple H wasn't a friend of Warriors nor a mark for him.
>>
File: warrior-no-sell.gif (2MB, 270x202px) Image search: [Google]
warrior-no-sell.gif
2MB, 270x202px
>>2836151
>Implying Paul liked Warrior
>>
post pics of warrior daughters
>>
>>2835506
Jesus WWE loves nepotism, even wives of dead 90s wrestlers are getting contracts.
>>
File: 1454532880652.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1454532880652.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>2835461
What is the variable in modern society that makes so few people genuinely admirable?
>>
>>2835522
>Triple H didn't take 4 years of women's studies so he's dumber than me

Ladies and gentlemen, collegefags
>>
>>2836151
if he had died...later and not literally the day after RAM i doubt she would have got the contract
>>
>>2836539
truth brother.
>>
>>2835579
This. Literally the same that Vickie Guerrero did, but no one complains about her because she was too fucking good at her job
>>
File: hAcdcWf.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
hAcdcWf.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>2835522
>>
>>2835468
Id fuck her
>>
>>2839143
Is he a kike?
>>
>>2835522
kek. athletes and other celebs was dropouts.
But i guess you're more succesful
>>
>>2835461
She thinks she is taking over for her husband as far as communicating with his fanbase. She imagines herself as literally The Warrior now.

tl;dr she stole her dead husbands gimmick
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.