[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince is so driven by revenge its hilarious: >barely comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Vince is so driven by revenge its hilarious:

>barely comes out of the 1993 steroid scandal unscathed, having been threatened with the possibilty of jail time
>later he repeatedly gets himself on the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine while roided to the gills

>buckles down to an out-of-contract Jarrett's demand of $300k to allow him to put the title on Chyna in a PPV
>later makes a public firing of Jarrett pretty much his first announcement on the Raw/Nitro simulcast episode

>Monday Night Wars
>after acquiring WCW, buries most of their talent over the following two years
>also implies in subsequent WWE-published media that WCW went out of business because of hot competition from the WWF, and not because their new parent company wanted nothing to do with wrestling as far back as 5 years before they finally pulled WCW off TV (not even wolfcuck but I thought the entire thing was silly)

can't deny that he has made it all work out for him though.
>>
>you now remember this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzz2n9xC8ps
>>
>>2834543
>can't deny that he has made it all work out for him though.

He will die watching his life's work crash and burn
>>
>>2834543
>after acquiring WCW, buries most of their talent over the following two years
>can't deny that he has made it all work out for him though.

Burying the InVasion cost him literal millions upon millions of dollars and sent his company into a downward spiral it has never recovered from.
>>
>>2834786

wasn't the XFL the biggest loss-maker for the WWF in 2001?

anyway I meant that he's still standing, but yeah as another person said above it's all starting to crash around him finally.
>>
>>2834553
I never forgot.
>>
>>2834543
>trial finishes in 93
>magazine cover is clearly dated 2006

>gets blackmailed by double J and is forced to pay him an exeburant amount of money at the last minute
>thinks vince won't be petty about it

>he thinks he should promote WCW while also promoting his own brand
>doesn't remember what happened to ECW

OP confirmed underage
>>
>>2834790
I was referring to all the potential money that could've been made if WCW hadn't been treated like a joke.

The reason it took Sting over a dozen years to join WWE is because of how badly WCW got treated, for one.
>>
>>2834799
You clearly stated that it cost him millions of dollars. Who is this anyways? Is that you Ted!
>>
>>2834799
ah that makes sense.

>>2834796
awful post buddy.

>magazine cover is clearly dated 2006
so?

>thinks vince won't be petty about it
i did tho

>he thinks he should promote WCW while also promoting his own brand
simple common sense really, it would've made more money.

if you're not underaged then i'm surprised your mental development has stalled for as long as it has. sort it out pal.
>>
>>2834808
It means that there was 14 year gap you stupid idiot. It wasn't like he freshly made the cover after the trial like how you're trying to pervert.

For the Double J then how about you look any other large businesses(recently CNN) and you'll see how petty and vindictive they are. Vince is only human.

And again you ignored my WCW statement. Vince is Vince and would've made WCW into ECW(2006) so it was better this way even though it was poorly scripted
>>
>>2834817
>Vince is only human
>CNN is petty and vindictive

Aww, did the snowflake get his feelings hurt? Need a safespace?
>>
>>2834817
>It wasn't like he freshly made the cover after the trial like how you're trying to pervert.
that's entirely a perception of your own.

no idea why the jarret example riles you so much, it doesn't detract from my summary of vince at all.

i meant that vince should've promoted the talent from WCW within the WWF rather than recreating a (zomibified) brand, you seem to be confusing your perceptions with reality. vince instead just buried them over time.
>>
File: dumb.png (24KB, 595x190px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
24KB, 595x190px
>>2834553

Good god, she's been issuing dumb forever.
>>
>>2834829
>that's entirely a perception of your own

Times is just an illusion for you isn't it?
>>
>pushes Reigns despite the fans reception of him. Fans hate Reigns but Vince is so deadset doing things his way, he runs his company out of business. But hey, Reigns was still top guy dammit.
>>
>>2834945
He pushes Reigns because he knows the old days of face vs heels is over. BBD works the fuck out of fans just by standing in the ring without muttering a work. This is why Vince is a genius and not like any other indie shitter like WCPW that has 90 percent of their roster as heel

tl;dr 18+
>>
>>2835201
>the old days of face vs heels is over

This is a copout excuse used exclusively to defend somebody's lame babyface that can't get over.
>>
>>2835201
The old days of being a massive successful business are also over.
>>
>>2835377
Fuck, rekt
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.