[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From his interview in the G1 Special program. What did Kenneth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_9948.jpg (795KB, 2448x1797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9948.jpg
795KB, 2448x1797px
From his interview in the G1 Special program. What did Kenneth Omegatron mean by this?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
SEFF BTFO
>>
>>2834252
He's not wrong.
>>
File: 1491860350677.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1491860350677.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
>>2834252
>I see people there [WWE] mimicking my styles, my moves as well...
>>
>>2834264
Look at that packed arena.
>>
File: IMG_9949.jpg (1017KB, 2448x2092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9949.jpg
1017KB, 2448x2092px
this interview is really making me think

He's basically saying what most of us already know
>>
>>2834264
When has this happened?
>>
>>2834291
Sounds like Kenny is in more or less agreement with DBry who said WWE is a parody.
>>
>>2834267
This, staying true to the Kenny omega style Seth draws ZERO DIMES
>>
NJPW is presented as a sport.

HHH wants to present the product as a sport (CWC and MYC).

Based Paul.
>>
>>2834359
Its only based if Paul books it old school. You can't have 150 pound dudes parading around as champs and expect to draw money
>>
I was watching Omega press interviews the day before Long Beach and he BURIED Seth 10,000 Leagues below Sea level for simply taking his moves and doing them and thinking that made him great and not understanding the 'notes between the music' that made them matter. He never mentioned Seth by name but if you know what he was talking about, it was hilarious. Kenny is NOT impressed with the McDonalds workers of the business trying to emulate and cheapen his shit.
>>
>>2834375
Right because Floyd Mayweather, aka biggest combat sports draw of the last decade, was a hulking behemoth.
>>
>>2834376
>and doing them and thinking that made him great and not understanding the 'notes between the music' that made them matter
Seth is still very much an indie wrestler in that regard. Thinking simply doing wrestling moves will get you over with the fans without creating a story or drama to go along WITH those moves.
>>
File: jhon.png (311KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
jhon.png
311KB, 640x478px
>>2834259
>>2834264
>>2834347
>>2834376
Jasethy trying to do the V-Trigger. Whenever Jasethy tries to do cool NJPW guy movez he just injures people.
>>
>>2834380
Don't bring based money into a sports entertainment convo. Mayweather actually fights and is a master of his craft(ppv numbers back this up). Pro wrestling is a spectacle and needs to be booked as such. Nobody wants to watch a manlet do flips and fake ninja stuff against a 275 pound man. It's not believable and it never will be. Shit like that is why wrestling is dying.
>>
>>2834375
Have you ever heard the names of Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather?.

I wasn't talking only about the Cruiserweights or the women. You can present the main roster as a sport as well and draw money.
>>
>>2834398
>Pro wrestling is a spectacle and needs to be booked as such. Nobody wants to watch a manlet do flips and fake ninja stuff against a 275 pound man. It's not believable and it never will be.
This is one gigantic contradiction. If pro-wrestling is a spectacle and should be booked as such then a manlet doing flips and fake ninja stuff against a 275 pound man is exactly what pro-wrestling SHOULD be doing.

Keep in mind I don't necessarily disagree. I'm not a fan of flippy shit and generally prefer a more sporting approach to pro-wrestling, but you can't claim pro-wrestling needs to be a spectacle then say a smaller wrestler beating a bigger wrestler with flippy shit isn't "believable."
>>
>>2834375
>You can't have 150 pound dudes parading around as champs and expect to draw money
No surprise that E-drones are this out of touch with reality
>>
>>2834422
That guy is just shitting his pants and really trying to say "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" while trying to sound smart and informed.
He failed spectacularly, as you noted.
>>
File: B2Bd1XuIgAA9c9T.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
B2Bd1XuIgAA9c9T.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
How can a man named Omega be so ALPHA
>>
Kenny has no chill, just burying the WWE and Seth hard. He's the man.
>>
>>2834376
Well, he tells a story in most of his matches, it's the same ">muh knee" one although
>>
>>2834252
Doesn't this guy have a bunch of moves that are signature moves of other wrestlers that he does every math?
>>
>>2834252
>What did Kenneth Omegatron mean by this?

That WWE is shit.
>>
>>2835731
He collects the finishers of conquered foes.
>>
>>2835731
Yes, he is MegaMan. He steals moves after beating someone. Not exactly steals, he takes them and modifies them, so they are his. V-Trigger is modified knee of Nakamura (now Kinshasa), his moonsault (or powerbomb, I am not sure now, already had my whisky) is Ibushi's. The only "his" move really is One Winged Angel. The strongest finisher of all in current wrestling world.
>>
File: Stipe-Miocic.jpg (792KB, 3293x3122px) Image search: [Google]
Stipe-Miocic.jpg
792KB, 3293x3122px
>UFC Heavyweight Champion and might be the first person in history to break the win record in his division
>he would get called "skinny fat vanilla midget" if he was in WWE
>>
>>2835746
One Winged Angel is technically Damo's move

>strongest finisher

It's on-par with Red Arrow or End of Days

Ishii Driller?
>>
>>2839178
I know it's Damo's move, but Kenny made it his own and made it famous. Dunno if those two ever spoke to each other about it tho.

Why am I saying it's the strongest? Nobody ever kicks out. And also reaction to the setup from the crowd. It's not something you hit out of nowhere, you have to set it up and opponent can escape (and we saw Ishii hit stunner in doing so) so it makes some really awesome moments.
>>
>>2839201
Nobody's kicked out from the moves I mentioned either
>>
>>2834394
He's doing it on putpose
Based Seth weeding out the shitters
>>
I guess OP is expecting people not to actually read the interview and just assume he's burying people and shitting on everything WWE but he isn't. Nice try.
>>
>>2835750
Look at this bland cunt. Looks like some jobber that would get paired up with another nobody to get demolished by Heavy Machinery in a literal squash match. What's his gimmick, anyway? "I punch people real good". As if he could compete with someone like arguably the greatest pure striker in sports entertainment history, DA UNDATAKAH
>>
File: 1496808942105.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496808942105.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
Interview for the obligatory illiterate fucks
https://youtu.be/ubEfCYd4Hmk
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.