[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf? This guy is legit fucking amazing on the mic. Why didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: samoajoejpg-a684033fb0d8d927.jpg (85KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
samoajoejpg-a684033fb0d8d927.jpg
85KB, 853x1280px
Wtf? This guy is legit fucking amazing on the mic. Why didn't Vince pick him up sooner? And why did he waste so much time in NXMeme?
>>
>>2834046
Because he's fat
>>
gaytch hoarding talent for his no dimes, anti draw, money sink vanity project
>>
>>2834046
According to Bruce Prichard it's because of his looks. Despite Joe being one of the best workers in the past decade.
>>
>>2834078
Casuals were still watching 2005 - 2010. He wouldn't have got over in WWE.
>>
Remember when he got kidnapped by a gang of ninjas on TNA? They trained him well.
>>
>>2834211
keep telling yourself that wrestling doesn't matter to casuals, despite AJ being one of the most over person in WWE today with everyone
>>
>>2834046
He's garbage, he got destroyed on the mic by Roman Reigns a few weeks ago.
>>
File: samoajew.jpg (33KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
samoajew.jpg
33KB, 670x377px
>>2834046
>Why didn't Vince pick him up sooner?

Vince was concerned that fans would react negatively towards Smo Joe and Heyman's unnatural relationship.
>>
>>2834046
He knew Vince would fuck him over so he never fell for the WWE meme
>>
The truth is Brock Lesnar is making him look good, once this feud is over he will become irrelevant again.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>2834052
>>
>>2834211
He would get over. Anyone who just comes in and destroys others or makes moves that shouldn't be done for his size would get a reaction.
>>
>>2834228
>Scripted promos written by Vince to make Roman look strong.
>>
>>2834046
It's funny how the best wrestlers in the WWE right now are all TNA originals.
>>
>>2834046
Joe is truly garbage nowadays and the fact that e drones love him says a lot about the quality wwe is putting out.
>>
>>2834360
>Garbage

Is in one of the better feuds in years.
>>
>>2834360
Again, says a lot about the quality of wwe.
>>
>>2834056
HHH signed him in 2015

Samoa Joe began wrestling in December 1999

>>2834211
>le mythical casuals

>>2834341
>longest-reigning ROH World Champ is a "TNA Original"
>>
>>2834307
>Lesnar is the reason Joe is killing it on the mic
>>
File: IMG_9765.png (880KB, 1019x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9765.png
880KB, 1019x577px
>>2834307
That is the most autistic thing I have read so far. Please reconsider your life choices.
>>
>>2834225
Being truly over means putting asses in seats.
AJ doesn't make a difference to a card - whetehr eh's on or not WWE will draw the same numbers. You don't have a fucking clue what "over" means. Also I never said wrestling did matter to casuals you fucking dumbass cunt. I said casuals were still watching back then. RAW has lost like 2.5 million average viewers since 2005.

>>2834329
No, he would have got over bc Vince an upper managent would have give him the shot to get over you fucking moron. You clearly don't have any idea how the business was back then. Famous story: when CM punk has his first match in WWE under contract, HHH,HBK and Arn Anderson laughed at him and said he didn't know how to work so he got sent to OVW. There was a stigma against indie guys, small guys and fat guys, and guys who didn't look like star back then (for good reason also). If it wasn't for Paul Heyman, CM Punk wouldn't' have got a break. There is a reason it took WWE 15+ years to sign Samoa Joe you moronic dipshit. Even when WWE first signed Joe it was on a part-time deal because they still didn't believe in him.

>>2834459
Mythical casuals? just look at the numbers and tell me how many viewers has lost since 2005. And no 2.5 million people didn't all just stop watching RAW on TV to watch on internet instead.
>>
>>2834341
It's funny how the best wrestlers in the WWE right now are all TNA originals.

Best in WWE
>Roman
>Lesnar
>Cena
>Strowman
>Hardys
>Orton
>Jinder
>>
File: Michael-cole.jpg (57KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-cole.jpg
57KB, 624x390px
>>2834600
Vintage E-Drone!
>>
>>2834600
>Orton
>Jinder
>Strowman
>>
>>2834608
>Not mentioning MIA Cena and Brock
>Not mentioning sleepwalking nostalgia Hardys
>>
>>2834614
You are right but at least Cena and Brock can put a decent to good match when they want.

The hardys are a nostalgia act but it isn't their fault.
>>
>>2834600
WWE Creative is flaming fucking toxic garbage at this point. Even Fin Balor doesn't want to be the demon.
>>
>>2834459
Well good for Joe for being the longest reigning ROH champ. But that doesn't change the fact that he helped to build TNA and was a major factor in it's initial success. Plus, this is where he gained his popularity and really build his name.
>>
>>2834651
He recently said that he's waiting for the right moment. Not a feud with a fucking Jobber like Elias.
>>
>>2834651
Watch this clip of Ministry Undertaker

https://youtu.be/vQLuTQxx4C8?t=5m14s

now tell me with a straight face Finn Balor plays great demon character when he paints his small unintimidating manlet body and pretty boy face.
>>
https://youtu.be/CCWh4Fi-wFc
>>
>>2834706
>but member da 90s tho?!?
This is the cancer that will kill professional wrestling. Mark my words.
Emotionally stunted manbabies refusing to let go of their precious youth and move on with the times.
Midcarder is Dead, Big Dog buried him.
Get with it Gramps.
>>
>>2834658
>Plus, this is where he gained his popularity and really build his name.

Joe was already one huge deal before he even debuted in TNA with the WWE even making him an offer.

18+
>>
>>2834598
>Being truly over means putting asses in seats.
>You don't have a fucking clue what "over" means.

kek overness and drawing are two different things, dingus.

>AJ doesn't make a difference to a card - whetehr eh's on or not WWE will draw the same numbers.

Actually, that's untrue: Smackdown house shows were drawing increasingly more during AJ's reign despite Cena being gone for almost the entirety of it.

(whetehr eh)

>he wouldn't have gotten over because le casuals
>he wouldn't have gotten over because upper management 'would have give' (sic) him the shot

Which is it?

>2.5 million

Almost 60% of those didn't stop watching until Romannetty won the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2834600
>because in WWE

>shitter
>lazy part-timer
>MIA part-timer
>only bright spot
>washed-up nostalgia
>lazier shitter
>GTFO
>>
File: 1497365526306.png (1MB, 1350x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497365526306.png
1MB, 1350x678px
>>2834751
>kek overness and drawing are two different things, dingus
No, it isn't. if your truly over you draw money. AJ doesn't draw money. Hmmm who to believe; Steve Austin who says "truly over = drawing money" or some mark on asp?

Actually, that's untrue: Smackdown house shows were drawing increasingly more during AJ's reign despite Cena being gone for almost the entirety of it.

You're making shit up off top of your head. Prove it (I know you won't) or STFU.

>which is it
Joe wouldn't have got over in WWE 2005 - 2010 due to combination of management & causal fans who had not yet been conditioned to accept short average looking fatty's as WWE superstars much less top guys. The fact you are so ignorant of how the business was a decade ago is really quite embarrassing for someone who pretends to act like he knows what he's talking about.

>Almost 60% of those didn't stop watching until Romannetty won the Royal Rumble
simple minded horseshit
>>
>>2834743
>wrestling in front of 500 people in a bingo hall
>huge deal
Ahh so you're one of those infamous obese smarks.
Joe got popular by wrestling for 2,000,000 people on Impact not because of some faggots watching roh shows in 144p on the net
>>
>>2834842
>every point I don't like but can't refute is shit LIAR

You might need to calm down. Assenayo!

>your truly over

*you're

TIL Sid wasn't ever over.

>Smackdown house shows

http://indeedwrestling.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/wwe-attendance-2016.html

>short average looking fatty's

*fatties

Joe is no shorter than Cena.

Around 1.3 million viewers only left in the past <3 years.
>>
>>2834903
>Joe had no hype coming into TNA

Really hope that (You) don't even believe this.
>>
>>2834046
Cos he's fat.
That's literally it. Doesn't matter how great he is, Vince is driven by the thought of muscular men
>>
>>2834923
>hype in smark community = popularity
Oh ok so you're just dumb
>>
>>2834046
>TFW the only reason Joe isn't getting the strap is he'd need a belt extender
>>
>>2834598
Someone used to get a lot of swirlies in high school.
>>
he will always be the poor man's Umaga
>>
>>2835002
>Joe wasn't hyped coming into TN-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w62uV4OVdU
>>
I like Joe, but he is not a top guy.
>>
>>2834907

http://indeedwrestling.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/wwe-attendance-2016.html

What the fuck is this? all this is, is attendance numbers. In order to prove your point you absolute moron you need to calculate average attendance of WWE house shows main evented by AJ Styles with Cena on card, & average attendance of WWE house shows main evented by Cena.

>Sid wasn't over.
AJ Styles was in TNA for 10 years and did fuck all for their business. Sid got the WWF belt over Vader at Survivor Series 1996 bc he was drawing at house shows and getting huge reactions. His house show feud with Mankind in late 1996 drew money I remember reading in Observer. Sid also popped numbers in USWA & ECW - and no doubt there are more examples of Sid drawing in WCW & WWF if I did research.

>Joe is no shorter than Cena
I dispute that. Also Cena is a genetic freak not a fatass.
>>
>>2835049
Boy, you're dumb as hell
>>
>>2835058
Data's all there. I'm not doing your homework to prove something I already know.

>bc he was drawing at house shows and getting huge reactions. His house show feud with Mankind in late 1996 drew money I remember reading in Observer. Sid also popped numbers in USWA & ECW

Prove it. :P

>I dispute that.

That's Nice.

>>2835150
>dumb ass hell

Well that went poorly for you.
>>
>>2834228
XD
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.