[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you all talk about CZW? I'm spent most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Combat_Zone_Wrestling_(logo)(3).png (41KB, 300x146px) Image search: [Google]
Combat_Zone_Wrestling_(logo)(3).png
41KB, 300x146px
Why don't you all talk about CZW?

I'm spent most of my 4chan time in /new/ and /pol/ just realized recently this board exists.

Anyways, give me he basic gestalt of asps view on czw? I watched that vice thing awhile back and I've heard cornette complain aboot it lots but that's all I know
>>
Because it's the 2nd worst somewhat major promotion to ever exist in America, XPW being the first.
>>
Because its yardtard garbage
>>
Its mocked AFAIK, e.g. their wrestlers take gory bumps in return for hot dogs. CZW just isn't interesting to me.
>>
>>2833632
Kill yourself
>>
it still has the stigma of it being exclusively retarded rednecks cutting eachother with lightubes and weed-whackers
>>
>>2833632
If you're new here, you should know that the majority of /asp/ is one person that acts like a short, fat, basement-dwelling Vince McMahon, eschewing outlaw promotions (any pro wrestling and possibly MMA promotions that aren't WWE), and judging talent based solely on merch sales. The rest of /asp/ also does this. There are a few Wootists and Redditors here that like NJPW and pro wrestling in general. Some are just trolls. Some of the Vince clones also argue with themselves in an attempt to troll and bump their own threads, which makes it appear as though there are more outlaw fans here than there really are.
That's why we don't talk about CZW.
>>
>>2833659
>CZW fag literally inventing narratives to get his outlaw redneck shit promotion over
Go cut an artery in some white trash backyard show for literal nickels and dimes.
>>
>>2833659
Or maybe yardtard trash just doesn't appeal to many people? They do run shows in literal backyards after all.
>>
>>2833632

This board almost exclusively talks about WWE. If you're interested primarily in indie promotion this is not the place for you. Even the G1 special has only had like one thread at a time running this weekend.
>>
>>2833738
I'm more of a "just/watch about current wrestling and only watch actual classic wrestling " of guy, was just surprised. I thought a wrestling board on 4chan would be all about the Indies especially czw
>>
>>2833632
Czw is fucking awesome, I love it, it's the only wrestling promotion with badass characters, everything else is gay compared to it.
>>
>>2833757

>it's the only wrestling promotion with badass characters

I tried watching CZW a while back and found every wrestler ridiculously unlikeable. I cannot understand how dickbags like Nick Gage and Zandig got cheered. I guess it makes sense in the context of deathmatches since I wanted to see literally everyone on the roster die.
>>
>>2833659
>This guy actually took time to write this
cringe
>>
>ITT: a bunch of opinions about a promotion based on a gif they saw once from a decade ago
>>
>>2833637
>CZW is worse than TNA or IWA-MS

>>2833681
>CZW
>redneck

It's a Tri-State company!
>>
File: into the trash it goes.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2833632
>another /pol/ack that came to 4chan because of the u.s election
fucking newfag cancer
>>
I don't know anything about CZW except that one guy back in /sp/ /wwe/ really really hated Dean Ambrose and would post every day wishing that Dean would go back there.

He's still in WWE. I wonder if the poster is still mad today.
>>
>>2833637
>somewhat major promotion

Watch the Vice documentary about CZW. It just barely makes enough money to keep itself afloat. It's in no way major.
>>
>>2833632

CZW has the occasional good match, but as a whole it fucking sucks and it hasn't been watchable in about 6-7 years.
>>
>>2833632
it's a bunch of overweight no names killing themselves for a 3 figure check
>>
>>2836035
They think HHH is going to discover them, nut in reality he's only interested in filling the roster to fix his Asian fetish.
>>
a decent amount of dudes in czw went to wwe, it can't all be bad.

ambrose, owens, chris hero, oney lorcan, gulak, kimber, etc
>>
>>2836035
You mean for a hot dog and bus fare home.
>>
>>2836051
Owens and Hero worked waaaay more places before CZW and they had refined their characters. They just happened to work there from time to time, Gulak and Ambrose both sort of got over with CZW and were still green while in it. Not sure of Lorcan and Kimber but they were probably green too.
>>
>>2836051

>Ambrose
Yeah
>Owens
Mostly PWG and ROH
>Hero
Mostly IWA-MS and ROH
>Oney Lorcan
True
>Gulak
Yeah, but he was getting booked everywhere. He wrestled more for Chikara than he did for CZW
>>
>>2835556
He probably choked to death on his own bile
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.