[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does John Cena have any friends? seems like he is really solemn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: john.jpg (347KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
347KB, 670x409px
Does John Cena have any friends?

seems like he is really solemn when he lifts and there are no stories of him out with the boys. everyone around him is a peon and only him and Orton remain from the ruthless aggression era
>>
his only friend is the weight room
>>
File: squat.jpg (60KB, 760x422px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
60KB, 760x422px
>>2832956
he married his highschool sweetheart who ended up breaking his heart and taking alot of his money
>>
File: johneyes.jpg (34KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
johneyes.jpg
34KB, 550x367px
>>2832977
actually his eyes look dead in every photo with her. He prolly thought that it was someone he could trust but has never really loved anyone. maybe he married nikki for being equally as shallow as he is
>>
>>2832908
He's autistic as hell irl.
>>
>>2832908
He used to be road buddies with Jericho
>>
>>2832977
It was his fault anyways for cheating on her with Victoria and Mickey James
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (169KB, 555x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
169KB, 555x742px
>>2833168
How many times did we ever have Jericho vs. Cena? Also
>We will never see a Y2JohnCena tag team
>>
File: sleepover.png (692KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sleepover.png
692KB, 1280x720px
>tfw only one more sleep til John Cena returns tmmw night
>>
>>2833269
In PPV matches Cena faced Jericho at Summer Slam 2005, Survivor Series 2008, Armageddon 2008 and Tribute To The Troops 2009.
>>
>>2833170
not his fault that young Mickie was hot as fuck
>>
>>2832908
I've heard Michael Cole is one of his best friends.
>>
SMO Joe, Randy, Jericho, and Kofi are his friends. Joe he knows since development day and helped create Thuganomics Cena
>>
File: maryse-239846.jpg (116KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
maryse-239846.jpg
116KB, 1334x750px
>>2832908
tfw you must go home to beta nikki instead of true nikki
>>
>>2833000
He's a man and a smart one. He isn't gonna let a bitch hold him down.
>>
>>2833879
RYDER
Y
D
E
R
>>
>>2834015
Look what that got him, a life time of servitude got him his belt at WM for three days!
>>
Randy
Jericho
Michael Cole
He likes Cesaro and Big E because they work out in his gym and they're lifting buddies, but they don't seem that close.
>>
>>2834024
It was one day anon.
>>
He and Cesaro are best friends
>>
>>2832908
I don't think anyone likes him because he's one of the top dogs and all of the RA people are mostly dead
>>
>>2834032
I thought the title defense was on Smackdown on Thursday?
>>
>>2834045
Miz beat him the next night on Raw
>>
>>2834029
Everyone works in his gym. Natty and Charlotte are there a lot. So is ec3 and Drew Macintyre
>>
>>2832908
He's married to WWE. Nikki is just to save face and show he's a human wtih questionable taste in women. VM went to him years ago and gave him the WWE koolaid and never looked back!

He is literally the WWE and it would not be even discussed because it would not exist today in any form except in forum banter if it were not for this man. All memes aside!

On that note, if HHH ever were to step down, you really think Steph or Shane would take over? Nope... Cena would. SCREEN SHOT THIS!
>>
>>2833995
>smart one
>marrying the leftover Bella
>>
>>2834118
>marrying to get ratings boost for WM
>Using real name on camera to pass as legit
>basing entire personal life around WWE and Vince's every wish!

How does he do it lads?!
>>
>>2834045
No, Miz was doing the title defense on Smack.
>>
He's friends with whoever he has a program with at the time. Edge, Punk, hell AJ slut shaming him and telling him that he was living in a house of sin probably made him marry Nikki
>>
>>2834164
Cena marrying Nikki really makes me wonder if Miz was right all along with that promo he cut a while back. Its no secret her and her sister got launched to where they are were because of Cena and Bryan.

Nikki drink Cena and in turn, Cena drank Vinnie.
>>
>>2834086
> He's married to WWE.
Why do I picture a wedding ending with Cena literally kissing Vince's ass.
>>
Matt Striker said in a shoot that John Cena is never alone backstage. People are always with him, asking him for favours or advice.
>>
>this meme again getting pushed by seething Deanetty marks

Dean's only decent promo in the past 3 years and it's all based on spurious bullshit. Cena is swimming in pussy and friends IRL.
>>
>>2832908
probably, but hes so damn busy all the time
>>
>>2834172
When will this rumor stop? The Bella's were already famous models before joining the WWE. They were already both listed as worth 1.8 million dollars, before joining the WWE. And before dating Cena and Bryan, they were both already women's title contender. Their secret to success? Doing all the shitty jobs. Jericho was talking about it on his podcast, and at a time when all the women wanted to be wrestlers and wanted to be seen seriously, only the Bella's were willing to valet. They were also volunteering to assist management on the road with booking flights and hotels for other wrestlers. Thus, Vince had an idea of who they were, and when it comes time to pushes, Vince always pushes those who's names he remembered. Did dating the two biggest star in the business at that time help them later? Yes, but we need to stop acting like it was their only way up and like they wouldn't have gotten there without it.
>>
>>2836734
sure
>>
>>2833889
>settling for any Bella other than meta Bella
>>
>>2836734
Chill you fucking cunt.
>>
>>2832908
Cena has buried more guys than Gaytch and his politicks are comparable to Hogan so it's not surprising he isn't the most popular guy on the roster.
>>
>>2836734
Hi, JJ Garcia!
>>
>>2836734
True, also nobody can seriously deny how much work Nikki put in right before her big push and long title run. She improved in the ring majorly and at the time became head and shoulders above everyone else.
>>
>>2834213
in that same shoot he mentions how he asked how cena was doing and cena said "nobody ever asks me that"

freinds dont ask for advice and favours btw, thats just work collegues. Cenas only friend is michael cole
>>
File: amish.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amish.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>Daniel "dickbutt" Bryan has the same wife as megastar Jhon Census

really made me shrink
>>
>>2834086
>Cena taking over WWE
like how Daniel runs Smackdown right
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.