[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ2 Rnhn3o0k Check CM punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: cm punk.jpg (75KB, 544x649px) Image search: [Google]
cm punk.jpg
75KB, 544x649px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ2Rnhn3o0k

Check CM punk out "keeping busy" between UFC fights
>>
>>2832761
Whoa am I in last month again?
>>
>>2832761
BASED
>>
>>2832761
What fights?
He had one that lasted lil over a minute till he got choked out and embarrassed the UFC they will never give him anther fight.
>>
>>2832796

he signed a multi fight contract dude.

they will use him again for the rating on cable tv.

people want to see it.
>>
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/12/12884772/morning-report-dana-white-says-cm-punk-probably-shouldnt-have-his

Dana White has said in the past that Punk will fight again, just not in the UFC.
>>
>>2832804
multi fight contract means fucking bupkiss when dana said he's not letting him fight again. he literally said publicly punk should look for another place to fight
>>
Punk claimed to have had at least three concussions in 2014/15, and more before that. Either the athletic commission is corrupt and/or negligent or Punk is a liar.
>>
Who is this soup can?
>>
File: keke.jpg (65KB, 918x918px) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
65KB, 918x918px
>Phil still won't leave us alone
>>
>>2832761
>p-p-please d-dana pick u-up my c-calls
>>
>>2832982
Or another possible option. You don't know shit about concussions.
>>
>>2833855
What would that have to do with anything? I'm referring to the guidelines followed by the athletic commission.
>>
>>2832858
I must have missed the part where Dana White has final say in UFC decisions after selling the company. Besides, wouldn't be the first time Dana White talked big and went back on his word.
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>It's been 4 years now;
>OP is still seething
>OP is still raging
>OP is still crying
>OP is still obsessed
>OP is still butthurt
>OP is still worked
>OP is still flustered
>OP is still gotten to
BEST
IN
THE
WORLD
>>
>>2832982
It's cute how naive you are and blinded by your mark rage towards Punk that you discount the truth about Athletic Commissions being completely corrupt and negligent.
State Athletic Commissions throughout history are notorious for being corrupt and negligent.
Conor vs Floyd should NOT be happening, the very purpose of SACs is to prevent gross mismatches in fights happening just like that. But guess what?
Money talks.
And Athletic Commissions listen to money. It's why the Ohio State Athletic Commission waived the amateur fight clause for Punk; he drew a shit ton of extra money for a throwaway UFC B-PPV and the athletic commission got their pockets lined so they don't give a fuck.
Also given the amount of concussions Punk suffered prior to 2010, he is likely MASSIVELY concussion prone as the more you accumulate, the easier it is to get repeat concussions. So if anything, he is underestimating how many concussions he has had. Either way, the Athletic Commisions don't care, they exist to get paid and that is it.
>>
>>2834472
Still doesn't explain why he is a whiny faggot.
>>
File: punk2.jpg (28KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
punk2.jpg
28KB, 259x259px
>>2834517
>still seething
>still raging
>still crying
>still obsessed
>still butthurt
>still worked
>still flustered
>still gotten to
lol
>>
>>2832804

>they will use him again for the rating on cable tv.

Nigger, if Punk ever gets near an octagon again it has to be on PPV, otherwise what's the point?
>>
>>2834517
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2834472
So rather than admit that some loser you're a mark for is a compulsive liar you want to implicate every state athletic commission in a corrupt conspiracy?
The Miocic/Overeem card was down 1,200,000 buys from the previous.So well done, Punk. You did good.
>>
Pretty soon, he'll be reduced to wearing the CP Munk costume in some parking lot show.
>>
File: punk012.jpg (21KB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
punk012.jpg
21KB, 450x243px
>>2834630
>S E E T H I N G
>>
>>2834753
Good response, punkmark.
>>
>>2832761
cringe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.