[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will Sasha finally turn heel and become the One True

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: sasha-banks-boss-nxt-632x330.jpg (53KB, 632x330px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-boss-nxt-632x330.jpg
53KB, 632x330px
when will Sasha finally turn heel and become the One True Legit Boss™ again?
>>
Never. Vince only has eyes for Bliss now.
>>
Never. She's the Roman Reigns of the women division.
BSA+WTS
GOAT
>>
>>2832805
Bliss is dropping the title to Sasha at Great Balls of Fire.
>>
>>2833056
>Sasha stood tall on Raw
Zero chance. Le meltz has already confirmed Nia vs Bliss as the main feud going into Summerslam
>>
>>2833061
You'll see, my friend. Also she is turning heel at the same time.

>Le Meltz
dude is being actively fed inaccurate info
>>
>>2833077
So Sasha is turning heel on the main female heel on the roster ???

And that leaves what Bayley and Mickie as 2 babyfaces vs 5 heels

Also I doubt they will lose the chance to have her turn heel by stabbing bayley in the back.

just no way this is happening
>>
>>2833164
Alexa is turning face. Haven't you seen the hints in her promos with Nia?

Bayley probably turning heel too.
>>
>>2833077
There is no possible way Sasha could turn heel against someone like Bliss without it being the most contrived and retarded shit ever. Not even WWE can think of a reason stupid enough to do it
>>
>>2833186
I think you need to go to bed you have school in the morning
>>
>>2833061
Nia is garbage and Alexa doesn't bump. That program has dumpster fire written all over it.

The fans want Sasha so give her a decent run with the belt till the Ausies are ready for prime time.
>>
>>2833190
It won't be that night. It will be the next night on RAW when Sasha and Bayley attack Alexa and Nia, who will both turn face in the process.
>>
>>2833242
nia will interfere on bliss-Sasha and bayley will try 2 stop,sasha gets worried about bayley,and bliss uses the distraction 2 roll-up sasha for the win,sasha gets angry at bayley attacks her and turns heel,the on raw jax asks for a title match since she helped alexa bliss refuses again and one of them turn face
>>
>>2833242
It doesnt feel like they have enough reason/pushed far enough for 2 faces to turn heel/switch
>>
>>2833290
If they are going to do Sasha/Bayley feud they will involve the title because that feud will be 3-5 months and no way they have enough talent to keep the title hot without them
>>
>>2833330
Did you see the "Bayle: This is your life!" segment? It's time to hit the reset button on the RAW women.
>>
>>2833290
This is a reasonable progression of events. But I think Sasha will get the title very soon. If not at GBOF, then at SummerSlam. I don't think there will be any Bliss vs Nia program for the title at that show. It's just not money enough. Alexa is an "off-season" champion.
>>
>>2833391
have you not watched WWE for the last 10 years they wont do shit
>>
>>2833419
Sasha was/is seen as a short transitional champ who never won on a ppv so if Alexa is an off-season champ and sahsa is not trusted and bayleys title run flopped then i can honestly see them putting it on Nia as a monster heel
>>
>>2833457
>Sasha was/is seen as a short transitional champ who never won on a ppv
That was because the golden girl Charlotte was the priority. Sasha is #2 in WWE's eyes. Which means with Charlotte gone from RAW Sasha will take the spotlight. Everything in the women's division of RAW is just waiting around time until Sasha wins the title again. She'll be champion during the on-season, which kicks off with Summerslam.
>>
>>2833470
Addendum: you may be right about Nia winning the the title. Might be better for Sasha to win it off of her.
>>
>>2833470
>Sasha is #2 in WWE's eyes
not sure how you know prove that?

personally i dont think being in a mixed tag & low spot on the card makes her look like the #2 girl she looked #3/4 the last few months
>>
>>2833204
Fans may want Sasha but Vince doesn't
>>
>>2833470
And now golden girl Bliss is the priority. She has been pushed just as hard as Charlotte. Sasha is once again the B+ player that has to get a good match out of some overrated hack
>>
>>2833533
I don't think even Sasha can get a good match out of Bliss. Decent but not good.
>>
>>2833533
>She has been pushed just as hard as Charlotte.
Not even close.
>>
>>2833544
>3 time champion in less than a year compare to Charlotte's 5 over 1 1/2 years
>first woman to hold both titles
>squashed bayley
You're right, she's been pushed harder.
>>
>>2833563
Smackdown Women's title is a B-tier title. Doesn't count for shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.