[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone talking about NJPW and TNA/GFW >everyone has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: C-1ijmmXkAEKawL.jpg (54KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
C-1ijmmXkAEKawL.jpg
54KB, 777x437px
>everyone talking about NJPW and TNA/GFW
>everyone has already forgotten about Big Tunes Billy and his crusade to save professional wresting
You didn't forget about /ourguy/ did you?
>>
>>2831508
I'm wainting
>>
>>2831508
Billy's only chance to succeed against the MEME is to align with NJPW.
>>
Haven't forgot, but theres nothing to say about it at the moment.
>>
What could he even do? I don't understand what NWA even does - WWF, WCW, ECW, and TNA all seemed to find wild success by moving away from it.

Also the NWA World Champion is some literally who.
>>
>>2831508
NWA logo has two Japanese guys wrestling technically.
>>
>>2831544

They look like twin babies that Corgan is giving birth to via his right ear.
>>
What exactly did Corgan buy? Are there still promotions run by NWA today? Does that mean he owns all those literally who promotions? Or is he just going to use the NWA branding to start one promotion under the NWA name?
>>
File: 1453870507722.jpg (40KB, 720x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453870507722.jpg
40KB, 720x569px
>>2831508

He's a hardcore Trump-tard like most people on the chan, so you retards should just suck his dick out of habit.
>>
File: 192839848911.jpg (109KB, 299x348px) Image search: [Google]
192839848911.jpg
109KB, 299x348px
SOON
>>
File: 1458765522321.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1458765522321.png
156KB, 362x259px
>look up NWA Champion
>it's some 52 year old backyard wrestling grandpa who's never been with even a moderately sized promotion at any point in his career

The absolute state
>>
File: CxN6bJpUcAQhDNy.jpg (262KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxN6bJpUcAQhDNy.jpg
262KB, 1200x1200px
>>2834464
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>2834473
Big Tunes Billy has his work cut out if he's seriously going to try and make the NWA into something again
>>
I didn't,t but No one has a clue what is going to happen because the news about what Billy plans is non existent.
>>
if/when he starts running shows he should get Flair to be his kayfabe commissioner. prove me wrong
>>
Why does Billy Corgan own a wrestling promotion?
>>
>>2834515
Because he is a mark with money. He gave TNA or iMPACT or whatethe fuckingshit you wanna call it now a very nice jolt into the right direction when they needed it badly.
>>
File: b_corgan.jpg (17KB, 623x362px) Image search: [Google]
b_corgan.jpg
17KB, 623x362px
I'd rather have Corgan as Smackdown GM. How do we make this happen?
>>
You think Billy could try and convince Cody to get involved in the NWA considering Cody wants to be Dusty 2.0?
>>
>>2835313
Nope. Not unless Kenny & Cucks go there first since Cawdy gets carried by them.
>>
>>2831585
i have a feeling he might try to unite the indies
>>
He's only using the infrastucture to revive Wrestling Society X. And it's going to be fucking great.
>>
>>2831585
Use the name of a brand to get the 30+ crowd is familiar with to start off and see if he can grow the demo down the line.
>>
>>2834464
>w-why isn't some reject from the fed holding the belt
>this can't be happening
The state of you! What an embarrassment!
>>
>>2831512
This, we all have to wait and see if he pulls through with his plan.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.