[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every champion except Naomi is a heel >Every babyface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wwechampions.jpg (708KB, 1376x1842px) Image search: [Google]
wwechampions.jpg
708KB, 1376x1842px
>Every champion except Naomi is a heel
>Every babyface in the company looks like a giant fucking geek

Why is this acceptable?
>>
Every babyface in the company is a giant fucking geek
>>
>>2830946
Lesnar is tweener. It's pretty obvious Joe is the heel in the feud.
>>
>>2830946
>Every champion except Naomi is a heel
On July 4th she's gonna lose it to Carmella anyway.
>>2830956
Lesnar is a heel. People cheer him because his awesome.
>>
Fuck this piece of shit company
Ive been waiting for Roman to have the title for a while now
Fuck you vince and your part timer and your jobber
kiss my ass
>>
>>2830946
ALEXA YOUR NOT ESPOSED TO BE SMILING
>>
>>2830963
>implying Roman isn't the reason WWE doesn't have good babyfaces

Also, you are illiterate
>>
>>2830971
>brings reddit to the discussion
>confirms he uses it

you have to go back

and you are still illiterate
>>
>>2830946
Joe is acting a lot more heelish than Lesnar in this feud.
>>
>>2830962
Nah dude, if he was heel they would have Heyman cutting similar promos to when he was feuding with Goldberg. Brock is tweener until he starts feuding with a face again.
>>
I met Tanahashi at the G1 Special this weekend and he was nice as fuck. When he made his entrances on both nights, he was over as fuck and so were Liger and KUSHIDA. And it was great to witness but it also made me sad because I remembered that NJPW is only going to be here once a year and WWE doesn't have over as fuck babyfaces anymore. I miss western babyfaces.
>>
>>2830978
>forced meme

pathetic

go back to plebbit
>>
>>2830946
And Naomi is losing the title to a heel on Tuesday too, kek.
>>
>>2830946
>Why is this acceptable?
Because WWE thinks every babyface should be Daniel Bryan (or at least what Vince's senile mind thinks Bryan was) or John Cena. No middle ground. Embarrassing retard that always loses or crowd pandering douchebag. Those are the options.

WWE is obsessed with getting heat on heels (which they usually fail miserably at) while forgetting that the equally important part of the dynamic is having a babyface that people want to support.
>>
File: 1434908424871.jpg (32KB, 297x281px) Image search: [Google]
1434908424871.jpg
32KB, 297x281px
>>2831038
This. It's all about MUH HEAT. We gotta get heat on the heels. Then they wonder why fans turn against babyfaces. Wait, no, they don't, they just blame it on "internet fans"
>>
>>2831038
WWE seems to have forgotten that Bryan was actually booked to be strong as fuck. He beat Cena clean, had lots of dirty losses and eventually beat all of Evolution clean in one night. Even when they were booking him as a cringeworthy geek he was getting over in spite of that. Not because of it. Nobody wants to support that shit. There's a line between sympathetic underdog and irredeemable loser
>>
>>2830998
>but it also made me sad because I remembered that NJPW is only going to be here once a year

I heard New Japan was supposed to be starting a second brand (for lack of a better term) that was supposed to be touring the Western US. I think it will be a regular thing in 2018.
>>
>>2830998
>>2831063
they're going to double their shows for the US next year. and they're really going to work to establish their US brand. this is only the beginning, but what a great fucking beginning.

i admit i feel bad that it's already over too, though.
>>
Honestly, the lack of face title reigns is a big reason why ratings have fallen off big time recently. Since CM Punk, they've had a total of 2 face World Title reigns that was:

1) Actually very popular with the fans (no Roman)
2) Not transitional (Cena)
3) Not shortened due to injury (no Bryan)

The two were Dean Ambrose, and even then, he got his title run after he had cooled off, and Randy Orton, who no one cares about anymore.

I'm going off memory, so I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain this is accurate. Marks love to see good guys winning and being triumphant, and I'd be willing to bet this is why WWE has lost a lot of viewers.
>>
>>2831058
>There's a line between sympathetic underdog and irredeemable loser
And crossing that line is a mistake they keep making now, most recently with Bayley. She was never outright stupid and pathetic on NXT. Naive sure but never a straight up pussy that was scared to hurt people. That garbage is entirely a Vince creation.

Bayley isn't even the same character on Raw and that's why people that keep parroting the old "oh well that gimmick was doomed on Raw, it only works for NXT" argument just make themselves look dumb. It's not the same thing. Booked the same way as she was in NXT I guarantee Bayley would be a lot more over.
>>
>>2830946
>>Every babyface in the company looks like a giant fucking geek
Balor's pretty over
>>
>>2831137
he looks like a tiny fucking geek
>>
WWE is a heel promotion and does a damn good job of it.
>>
>>2831162
I don't think WWE cares about the opinion of some fat neckbeard on a japanese image board anon
>>
>>2830946
It's southern rasslin booking. Heel champ with faces chasing him. Forever and ever.
>>
>lesnar is a heel

Why do people keep saying this stupid shit?
>>
File: 16432784677925.jpg (243KB, 1409x1523px) Image search: [Google]
16432784677925.jpg
243KB, 1409x1523px
>>2830978
>>2831012
Roblox forums is more appropriate
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.