[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of my fellow former E-drones been converted after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3588.jpg (85KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3588.jpg
85KB, 480x640px
Have any of my fellow former E-drones been converted after the G1 Special? Feels good knowing I no longer have to suffer through any more kiddy shit.
>>
Not really converted but I'm not as invested in wwe anymore. Probably only stream ppv now.
>>
I mean, I've started watching NJPW about 4 years ago, but I still watch WWE.
>>
>>2830931
I've found everything the e has done since wrestlemania(which sucked anyway) to be garbage but I did not like G1 much. I got hyped because of the constant threads and I got to see a few matches before it so it was just... not good. Results were all predictable, everyone expected Omega to win the tournament and Okada to beat Cody for example. Lots of botches too. I really wasn't impressed.
>>
G1 was trash, and I support every federation.
>>
>>2831002
>everyone expected Omega to win the tournament
this could not be further from the truth, i saw a lot of people saying Juice, ZSJ, Naito and Lethal
>>
>>2830931
Me. There's no way I can go back to watching a second rate promotion like the WWE with NJPW around.
>>
>>2831020
>Naito
Why do people like this jobber? Lost both matches.
>>
>>2831029
You're not welcome here, Naito-hater. Que vivan Los Ingobernables de Japon!
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 280x180px
>>2831002
>>2831015
>did not like G1 much
>G1 was trash

The G1 hasn't started tho
>>
>>2830942
Yea pretty much this. Not canceling my Network subscription but I've signed up for njpwworld
>>
Honestly I have not been impressed with WWE's product the past six months and will cancel my subscription. I want to give my money to a product that focuses their attention on their in ring product, not trying to become something that they are not. Nobody cares about D-list celebrities.
>>
>>2831201
My point still stands. He also lost his title to an injured Tanahashi.
>japanese dude pretending to be mexican
pff
>>
>>2830931
Not converted and I still have the Network because I don't want to go through shit just to watch NXT and PPVs on top of waiting a day for RAW/SD on YouTube, but with the G1 coming up, I do feel enclined to follow NJPW. Do think they could probably do much better than the G1 Special, in large because Cody Rhodes and Billy Gunn got title shots.
>>
>like rasslin'
>watch njpw
>enjoy most it
>like being sports entertained
>watch wwe
>enjoy some of it

I hope that the nips make a legitimate push into the west as it will force vince to actually try.
>>
>>2831323
Dude, first of all it's fake. Second, you don't understand the whole context of Tana restoring honor to the belt after Naito trashed it for so long. I'm Mexican and I love Naito as an honorary Mexican. You need to tranquilo. You'll be on the bandwagon soon enough and acting like you thought he was based all along.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.