[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's September 13th 2016, you're Ryan Ward and Vince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IT'S THE ROLLING STONES.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S THE ROLLING STONES.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
It's September 13th 2016, you're Ryan Ward and Vince has given you the ok to do whatever program you want, as long as it gets Jack Swagger over.

Could you have saved him, /asp/?
>>
That promo was 100% Vince
>>
Of course I could have

>Don't make him cut any awkward promos
>Don't have him talk at all actually
>After every foreign wrestlers finishes a match, win or lose, Swagger comes out and locks them in the ankle lock until they sing the full national anthem.
>This continues once a week for months on end
>Kevin Owens comes to smackdown with the United States championship
>Disrespecting the American people while claiming to be the face of America
>Not on Swags watch
>Swagger beats the shit out of him backstage, shuts him in a shopping crate and sends his ass back to Canada
>Steals the United States Championship and treasures it as his greatest accomplisment
>>
>>2830551
Alt right gimmick
>>
>>2830569
Can we just skip all the ankle locks and just have him mail foreigners back to their countries?
>>
trump supporter
>>
>>2830569
>After every foreign wrestlers finishes a match, win or lose, Swagger comes out and locks them in the ankle lock until they sing the full national anthem.

That would be fucking amazing if he did it to plucky underdog Mustafa Ali after a grueling match on 205 Live.
>>
>>2830579
That's what he gets for being a Muslim
>>
>>2830551
Bring back the Swagger soaring eagle and have him be a face and crack jokes and be himself
>>
>>2830551
Cocky heel. Cut the we the people taunt.

Beats up faces then runs away laughing.
>>
>>2830551
Give him the gimmick of "a wrestler". He comes out and cuts a promo along these lines:
>I'm back
>I want the WWE Championship
No storyline, no backstage segments, no forced humor or pop culture references. Just go out there and do some good rasslin'.

Basically just try to get him over on ring skills alone because that goofus will never cut a good promo in his life.
>>
>>2830569
Oh christ I want it.

Imagine the foreigners rushing backstage only to find Swagger waiting for them in their locker
>>
File: cesaro.jpg (30KB, 550x289px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.jpg
30KB, 550x289px
>>2830612
They tried that with Cesaro "The Professional" for about two seconds.
>>
>>2830612
There's literally no gimmick that's more boring than that.
>>
File: shibata[1].jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shibata[1].jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>2830640

not so sure I agree
>>
>>2830683
Swagger won't literally cripple himself in order to get over by hitting for real in a fake sport, Shibata was a tard.
>>
IT'S THE ROLLING STONES BABY
>>
>>2830551
There is supposed to be another promo from some hack (Nig Day or something) but he hijacks the ring with the script for the promo that was just about to happen. He says "Fuck you Vince, you won't speak to me one on one since I'm not John Cena or Randy Orton. You won't book me because I'm no corporate whipping boy like Reigns. I'm demanding my deserved world title right here right now, but I'm not alone. I'm fucking your daughter" Stephanie comes out with Triple H and as H is cutting a-uh promo-uh Stephanie hits him over the head with a kendo stick and aligns herself with Swagger and they do the Francine/Justin Credible thing with the stick whilst he feuds with HHH beating him twice and getting a title shot at Royal Rumble where he destroys Roman Reigns and wins the title
>>
>>2830753
This reminds me of back in 2011, after Punk's promo when every desperate undercarder was trying to do their very own little 4th wall breaking "pipebomb"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPBLc4E_mIo
>>
BIG PROBLEM MANNNN
>>
>>2830551
Go back to that RATM rip off theme and entrance.
Maybe throw some cheerleaders and shit.

Goofy Jack best Jack
>>
>>2830551
Double down on the white power gimmick.
>>
File: Wy50c.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
Wy50c.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>2830820
My fellow all-american American.
>>
Shave his head and cover him in black paint. No promos. His only move is a bodyslam. Book it.
>>
>>2830640
Gimmicks are why WWE is in the shitter
>>
>>2830864
>The lack of gimmicks*
ftfy
>>
>>2830820
>Swagger walks around with a letterman jacket
>managed by Coach Zeb who calls him son and blows his whistle constantly in the middle of the match
>Swagger Soaring Eagle
>Spirit Squad as his male cheer leaders
>his entrance is basically a pep rally
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.