[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"theres only one thing your better at than i am, and thats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Was it a work or a shoot?
>>
>>2829450
It was a worked shoot.
>>
>didnt kiss vinny's ass
>rewarded with a 434 day reign as wwe champ, 5 star match with john boy, makes more money than he ever thought of, etc.

>kisses dana's ass
>gets the piss choked out of him, embarrases himself in front of millions, wastes millions on """""training""""", and further kills wrestling in the eyes of casuals

was it a work or a shoot
>>
>>2829451

He is right. It was a worked shoot. Why do people have trouble understanding this? Yes he slightly broke kayfabe but it was planned.
>>
>>2829457

The only regrettable thing from that fight was it gave more ammo for people mock wrestling.

At least Batista had the common sense to go into the lower leagues to test out his "passion".
>>
>>2829463
WWE gives people more ammo to mock wrestling 3 nights a week than Punk ever did.
Try watching RAM with normal people in the room, see how long it lasts.
>>
File: 1486744293640.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1486744293640.gif
1MB, 480x287px
it wasn't a shoot at all you retards
>>
>>2829457
He'd didn't spend a dime on his training. UFC paid for it all.
>>
>>2829457
And now dana won't even pick up his calls lol
>>
>>2829651
>this is breaking news to this mark
>>
It was a work.

Why do people think that for something to be a work, it has to be 100% fantasy? A work will always contain elements of reality.

It's like Punk cut this promo and a whole new generation of marks was created in an instant.
>>
People dislike Punk because they're jealous of him. Virgin smarks used to live vicariously through him, he then told them to fuck off in 2014. That's when they decided to jump to the second-hand punk i.e. Bryan. When he was asked to retire, they jumped to Seth FREAKIN Rollins.
>>
>>2830281
Bryan was clearly far more over than Punk during the latter's final months in WWE
>>
It was a work designed to look like a shoot.
>>
>>2830302
Punks tenure was incredibly memorable and didn't involve catchphrases. Secondly, Daniel was not over, the yes chant was.
>>
>>2829450
If it happened on a pro wrestling program, especially WWE, it's a work. Things Punk said were true, like Cena being a better kiss ass and that McMahon is a millionaire who should be a billionaire, but the entire thing was still a work.
>>
>>2830319
>didn't involve catchphrases.

BEST IN THE WORLD! PIPEBOMB

>Bryan wasn't over
>chanting for him was over
>>
>>2830325
Does it matter? What matters is CM Punk proved he's untouchable on the mic
>>
>>2830328
>best in the world
>voice of the voiceless
>pipebomb
These were not catchphrases but references. Try harder kid.
>>
>>2830343
>Pipebomb wasn't a catchphrase
>>
>>2830319
>Daniel was not over, the yes chant was.
The irony is that there are people high up in WWE management who believed this and went very far out of their way to try and prove it.
Any one you see trying to bat it around as a legitimate talking point has already outed themselves as a troll.
>>
>>2829563

I can escape on a good week of kekdown.
>>
>>2830343

Best in the world can be considered a catchphrase.

But what's wrong with catchphrases. I mean I think you guys underestimate how difficult it is to get a catchphrase genuinely over and not fail miserably like WWE does most of the time. I actually like them more than worked shoots and "being real".
>>
>>2830328
Bobby Roode isn't over, his entrance is.
Triple H isn't over, The attitude era and his relationship to it is
etc. etc.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.