[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>breathes heavily >"Coach! Take me out! I cant breathe!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: op659h.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
op659h.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>breathes heavily
>"Coach! Take me out! I cant breathe!"
>whole donut falls out of mouth
>reaches for hotdog in back pocket
>>
>>2829276
Bleacher Report conducted an exclusive interview with Greg Seibert, the high school football coach of Roman Reigns at Pensacola Catholic High School. In it, Seibert revealed more about Reigns the football player and how he is in real-life.
One interesting story Seibert told is that Reigns showed up after his sophomore summer at training camp with an L branded on his arm (Reigns's birth name is Leati). Seibert asked Roman how he got it and he revealed that he got it by heating a coat hanger and branding himself.
"Whoa, you're just a little bit different from everyone else," Seibert responded at the time. "I'm going to put you in a position to hurt people, because you're mad. You burned your own arm."

Seibert remembers Reigns, whose real name is Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i, as someone who instilled fear in others. Seibert added that Reigns, "played with the mean streak you want a defensive player to have," and had "an electricity that made the people around him better."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0627/627492/roman-reigns-football-coach-on-how-reigns-is-in-real-life/
>>
Based Big Dog will join the Bullet Club.
>>
>>2829282
Lol that's hilarious. The coach sounds like he's short a chromosome
>>
>>2829282
>Vince offers you money to fluff up the worst player on the team
wow its like you dont know how bribes work
>>
>>2829282
>I'm going to put you in a position to hurt people, because you're mad.

Funny he is one of the most passive aggressive faggots on the roster now and looks bored most of the time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.