[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put an USO on raw >put the other USO on smackdown double

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: romanreigns.jpg (22KB, 354x364px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.jpg
22KB, 354x364px
>put an USO on raw
>put the other USO on smackdown

double the roman reignses. they have the dna to be main event players
>>
>tfw Tama Tonga is a better Ramen than Ramen himself
>>
>>2829233
>tfw you're already sucking a guy off you just discovered 24hrs ago
>>
>>2829229
holy fucking yuk what the heck is that body type? is he going for the american slob look?
>>
File: finnbalor.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
finnbalor.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
>>2829233
same size as finn
>>
>>2829229
yeesh no wonder he wears a vest while wrestling
>>
File: roman.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
>>2829233
>>2829250
contrast

believe dat AWOOOOOO
>>
>>2829233
SIZE MATTERS. About time you learned this. Unless your new fav bitch boy Tama Tonga can grow 3 inches and put on 30lbs of lean muscle mass nobody is buying him against real men like Brock, Lashley, Strowman in what I supposed to be a simulation of an fight.
>>
>>2829256
>that sideboob
>that gut
>flabby arms
holy shit hes a fucking loser and a geek
what the fuck do you lowlifes see in him?
>>
>>2829266
>alpha
>badass
>iron pumper
>beer drinker
>real athlete
>handsome
>exotic/cool/marketable look
>pussy magnet
>height

Do you want me to go? if you can't relate to this I feel sorry for you. You must be too old to what to live vicariously through Reigns also like children because you're life is shit and dull and you're too old/not motivated enough to change it.
>>
>>2829277
>being this fucking gay over a walking fridge
seek sunlight
>>
>>2829277
>obsessing over an island nigger
and i thought /tv/ was cucked
>>
>>2829277
Haha this is autism at its finest
>>
>>2829256
Did they?
>>
>Jimmy universal champion
>Jey wwe champ

fight at wrestlemania = $$$$$$$
>>
>>2829298
the reason they cant is because no one could tell who the fuck won the match unless they were painted red and blue or something
>>
>>2829277
>beer drinker
That's not an accomplishment. I just drank some beer earlier. Doesn't make me any less of a piece of shit.
>>
>>2829229
>Smo' Joe Universal Champ
>Roman WWE champ
>WrestleMania 34 title vs. title
>Samoa Joe vs. Samoan named Joe
>>
>>2829305
I still wouldn't know which one's which unless Cole constantly said THE RED ONE IS JEY
>>
>>2829308
Chris Jericho puts over Roman Reigns as a beer drinker on Konnan podcast last week because for a while the wrestlers in WWE didn't party and now he can party with Reigns. Y2J said Big Dog reminds him of old school wrestlers.

I think new generation wrestlers are mostly beta male pussies Not Reigns. Mad respect for him as a partier at night and wrestler by day.
>>
>>2829490
Based
>>
>>2829280
>>2829281
>>2829294

Jealous of me and Roman bc we got the assets to have sex with beautiful females when we want.
>>
>>2829277
>the homolust running through this post
>>
>>2829490
>new wrestlers don't want to die from alcoholism
Those pussies.
>>
We should support Roman.
If we keep booing him, Vince will snap and Roman will become the 3rd member of the Usos, feuding eternally with the New Day, until Big E somehow becomes Universal Champion.
Then, it will be Usos, with Roman, v/s the New Day in handicap matches.
>>
>>2829490
>mad respect for degeneracy
neck yourself
>>
File: 0Rv5TG0.png (166KB, 179x455px) Image search: [Google]
0Rv5TG0.png
166KB, 179x455px
Mfw heel uso teams with big cass and they put on 5 star matches for the belt
>>
>>2829565
I relate with an good looking alpha in shape man. No need to player hate because you don't.

>>2829567
>Drinking alcohol = alcoholism
Imagine being this clueless.
>>
>>2829247
Remember when you used to spam the board with him as Triphammer?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.