[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love retarded parody gimmicks. What are some dumb, dumb fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: tnastonecoldsharkboy.jpg (51KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
tnastonecoldsharkboy.jpg
51KB, 433x650px
I love retarded parody gimmicks. What are some dumb, dumb fucking things you love in wrestling?
>>
>>2829096
If you love based sharkboy.....gimme a shell yeah
>>
>>2829096
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2829440
And that's the fishing liiiiiiine
>>
File: 10ylvdj.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
10ylvdj.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
Curry Man
>>
https://youtu.be/zOcjq4siu7A
this kinda stuff
all the fans know it's a joke at this point anyway, going full out with it is just entertaining to me. The rediculousness and over the top shit was what mad it so popular back in the day to a lot of people
>>
In a CMLL/NJPW crossover show one luchador on Jushin Ligers team switched masks with another luchador on the other team. Liger started wailing on his teammate with the switched mask and his team had to pull him off. So elementary but It made me laugh my ass off at like 3 AM.
>>
File: cornette.jpg (109KB, 555x400px) Image search: [Google]
cornette.jpg
109KB, 555x400px
NOOOOOOOOOO
RASSLIN R SRS FIGHTAN BZNS
STOP LAUGHING
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>2829528
DDT did a spot where the lights went down during a 3 count, and the wrestler's flashback & internal monologue were shown on the screen before he dramatically kicked out in slow motion. it fucking killed me, i wish i could remember what the match was.
>>
>>2829579
DDT is anime in real life.
>>
2012 Royal Rumble.
>>
I don't "love" it but WWE is a dumb, dumb fucking retarded parody of pro wrestling
>>
File: 356SgsY.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
356SgsY.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Legos. The line between comedy weapons and legit weapons gets really blurry.
>>
File: 8glaciersprinkles.gif (1MB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
8glaciersprinkles.gif
1MB, 266x199px
>>2830008
Into the sprinkles you go.
>>
>>2829528
I kinda really hate these stupid chants
>>
File: flippystuff.gif (993KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
flippystuff.gif
993KB, 400x300px
>>2829528
Unlike most people, Chikara was my gateway into wrestling as a whole. Wrestling isn't a thing at all in my country, but Smackdown vs. Raw was one of the few games me and my friends could play on multitap, so when I caught Wrestlemania 24 randomly airing, I decided to watch it, and thought this wrestling thing was really cool, after all (Well, I remember Shawn vs. Flair being great and Batista botching the finish of his match with Umaga, that's about it)

So I looked up "pro wrestling" on Youtube and stumbled into Mike Quackenbush's inane, contrived circus act, and thought it was AWESOME, I followed Chikara for years before even considering watching WWE.
>>
>>2830008
ou mai gawd Drake was perverted man... into LEGOS? What kind of monster does that?!!!!
>>
>>2830008
Joey Ryan is the king of memetic indy wrestling
>>
>>2830008
someone did the gimmick match that i wanted? nice!
>>
>>2830154
Legos are pretty common in the more "fun" indies
>>
>>2830154
They all used Jolly Ranchers as thumbtacks and took a powerbomb into them.
>>
File: tna_logo.jpg (20KB, 581x160px) Image search: [Google]
tna_logo.jpg
20KB, 581x160px
>>2829096
>>
File: wwelgo.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
wwelgo.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>The dumbest, most retarded comedy bullshit parody of pro wrestling you'll ever see

>>2829594
WWE is like a non-self aware DDT
>>
>>2829096
2000 WCW, Russo-booked TNA, shitty WWF New Generation gimmicks (Adam Bomb, Bastion Booger, Big Bully Busick, etc)
>>
>>2830020
>sprinkles
jimmies to some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBeOQExmI-0
>>
>>2830042
Yeah they're super nerdy and embarrassing. Just react to the spot. Don't put it on the pedestal
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.