[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Old Mr. Meltzer do to deserve this insult of a botc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (36KB, 631x312px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 631x312px
What did Old Mr. Meltzer do to deserve this insult of a botchy flippy shit?

https://streamable.com/76ey2
>>
>>2828406
that's what you get for overrating mediocre wrestlers like bucks

5 stars just because tokyo dome
>>
File: 453276.jpg (30KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
453276.jpg
30KB, 500x322px
>ALTHOUGH
>>
File: JUST.png (473KB, 857x573px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
473KB, 857x573px
These fucking waddling fatsos are the guys calling other drones and shilling for free
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (154KB, 671x428px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
154KB, 671x428px
>>2828406

>tfw daves dad didn't see it
>>
I just ripped the loudest fart in honor of Dave's dad. Smells a bit like his rotting corpse.
>>
was daves dad a puro fan?
>>
>>2828522
he was a fan of bathing his son until he was in his 30s
>>
>>2828406
>literally died of cancer hours later after seeing the most cancerous wrestlers in history do the most cancerous move ever and realising his son is a cancer on the wrestling community too
POETRY
>>
>>2828406
>botchy
Nick still hit Rocky with one arm. He didn't botch.
>>
>>2828406
wasn't dave's dad one of the guys that developed fortran?
>>
>>2828406
Why is /asp/ the only one to use streamable?
>>
>>2828995

The announcers and that entire live crowd beg to differ
>>
>>2830019
using fucking Jim ross' commentary as some sort of proof of anything but the state of his mental capacity is laughable
>>
>>2830031

It wasn't JR that buried them for the botch
>>
>>2830031
But you new Japan fanboys said he was the GOAT and that him announcing g1 was the best but when someone said he lost you called him a e drone. Decide you smarks lol
>>
>>2830041
they literally gave him a sheet of paper with names and pictures of the people because he was so bad on day 1
>>
>>2828484
I love how you can always tell who the most insecure fans are because they are the ones always taking shots at the appearances of the live audience;
Seriously, you may as well have posted a giant neon sign saying "I NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE AND HAVE CRIPPLING SOCIAL ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION AND I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I LIKE WRESTLING AND HAVE TO HIDE IT"
Because all that judgment you are projecting onto the neckbeards who went to the NJPW show is just hatred for yourself that you cannot yet deal with it.
>>
>>2828406
>Botched the set up
>Botched the delivery
>Corpsed during the selling

Jesus Christ it couldn't have gone more wrong without him literally falling over
>>
>>2830135
>has to create an entire scenario within his head to defend people making fun of fat losers
>>
>young bucks are cringe
>meltzer is a hack
>omega cant even do a rear naked choke
Atleast GFW embraces their suck instead of defending it.
>>
Reminder that Meltzer loves indiecucks merely because they are his only "friends"
>>
>>2831013

You can meme about Meltzer and the Young Bucks all you want but if you're seriously pretending Kenny can't wrestle after this last year you're invalidating any point you're trying to make.
>>
holy shit! holy shit!
>>
meltzer and young bucks are literally r eddit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.