[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They sold out their venue in 30 minutes. 3000 seats. WWE Backlash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 12893489234.jpg (235KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
12893489234.jpg
235KB, 800x451px
They sold out their venue in 30 minutes. 3000 seats. WWE Backlash couldn't even sell out their venue, they filled 9000 seats.

When NJPW comes back in 2018 they're going to double the events they host in America. Their hope is to be firmly established in the US by 2020. WWE has cucked themselves. They've alienated pro-wrestling fans for over a decade. They haven't been creating new fans. The average age of the person who watches them is over 40. The new generation of pro-wreslting fans don't want to watch them. Bryan Danielson said it best in his book when he said WWE is a parody of pro-wrestling. Their entire philosophy, everything from their interviews to their in-ring action is dated and doesn't appeal in this day and age because it's ridiculous cornball crap. We're living in an exciting time. It's good to be a fan of pro-wrestling again.
>>
File: g1 trends.png (192KB, 1239x406px) Image search: [Google]
g1 trends.png
192KB, 1239x406px
Not only that but #G1USA was an enormous success, at least socially, reaching not only the top of the United States trends but the top of the Worldwide trends during the event. Even above the Pacquiao return fight. Many, many new pairs of eyeballs on the product and I expect an incredibly good rating for the show, even if it's on a "Literally who?" channel, with social media presence and activity on par, if not ABOVE a Monday Night Raw. For a company with as big a hard-on as WWE for social media strength, this has definitely gotten their attention.
>>
>>2825698
>>2825706
based
>>
>>2825706

Based big dimes Billy Gunn trending worldwide
>>
>>2825819
BASED
>>
Billy Gunn is not a draw. I saw him trending and thought he was ded.
>>
It's amazing how Deanchad has made NJPW relevant
>>
>>2825836
LOL
>>
>>2825706
Good for them. They obviously ate never going to be bug enough to compete with the wwe in America but I am happy they are finding some American success.
>>
>>2825843
Based Dean-sama turning this E-Drone asylum into a NJPW house
>>
File: poor_attendance.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
poor_attendance.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>2825698
WWE BTFO AGAIN
>>
>>2826206
Why do you think they can never get to that level?
>>
>>2826206
People said that about WWF compared to WCW....
>>
>>2825698
The first XFL games did really well too.
>>
>>2826230
>>2826240
They don't have the same media juggernauts backing them. Don't get me wrong I would love if they did.
>>
>>2826252
Neither did WWF (at the time)
>>
>double the amount of shows they do stateside

So...four. Four more ROH shows.
>>
>>2825698

This is all a ploy for the olympics.
>>
>>2826298
But they landed a better channel than AXS.
>>
>>2826321
You still see NJPW on AXS in a few years? I sure don't.
>>
>>2826335
Can you imagine the shitstorm if NJPW got on Spike?

I could easily see it happen as NJPW better compliments their MMA programming than TNA
>>
>>2826335
I sure hope not. I'm sure they don't want to either. But it's all about what channels are going to play ball. I'm sure channels with the same parent company as USA aren't going to play ball.
>>
is there anywhere that i can stream previous shows? I didnt get to watch part 1 last night and i would also like to check out ROH Best in the World
>>
>>2826370

Spike is re-branding as paramount television. I don't think Pro Wrestling fits the vision of their new channel

>>2826382

NJ World is $10/month. Good luck finding BITW without paying $35 on the fite app
>>
>>2826404
>Spike is re-branding as paramount television.
oshit then i don't see any better cable network picking them up because they don't fit their programming mix, unless E!SPN wanted to really show good wrestling again instead of their E! shit with WWE
>>
>>2826335
AXS is a good channel for NJPW, they let them run their matches with no commercial breaks
>>
>>2826454
While that is true damn near no one has it.
>>
>>2826404
>Good luck finding BITW without paying $35 on the fite app
LOL
>>
>>2826475

It's not on any normal torrent tracker and keeps getting taken down from youtube and dailymotion, so tell me where to find it?
>>
>>2826404
LOL really??? 20 minutes after it finished BITW was all over the place for free.

No go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
>>
>>2826404
gah i wish i wasnt such a tight wad
>>
>>2826465
I get it on DISH but we also get EL Rey and got that weird ass public access like channel NWA Wrestling Showcase aired on years ago.
>>
>>2826552
It is on pretty much every public tracker. Maybe you need new glasses.

Still waiting on my sandwich.
>>
>>2825698
>muh boring super srs fake fighting
Kek this gook shit will NEVER take off in the US. Only fat NEETs care about it. Larger than life characters and mastodons will always be king.
>>
>>2826603
>larger than life characters

WWE has like 2 of them, the rest are just happy to be there and deserve a title shot :)
>>
File: DB3xGpWVwAEcum_.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DB3xGpWVwAEcum_.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
>>2826603
>mastodons
One step ahead of you.
>>
>>2826603
this. only autists watch for the match quality and that's all these chinks have going for them
>>
>>2826630
Who is this guy?
>>
>>2826648

Young Lion Katsuya Kitamura. It appears they're fast tracking him as a young lion due to his age.
>>
>>2826630
is that his penis?
>>
>>2826690
Yes.

MORE BIG K
>>
>>2826404
>Spike is re-branding as paramount television.
They're keeping Bellator. However looking at their new programming (chick dramas and blm bait) I hope they get nowhere near it.
>>
>>2826720
More monsters in wrestling. Im tired of the dad bod manlets
>>
File: lol wwe in 2017.png (2MB, 1526x1035px) Image search: [Google]
lol wwe in 2017.png
2MB, 1526x1035px
>>2826603

>K-k-kek gook wrestling w-will ne-never be ov-over!
>Only my Strowman and Roman Reigns will be ov-over!
>On-only big, str-strong burly m-men of a certain s-size will ev-ever be pop-popular...
>What? J-j-just because I li-like w-watching big, str-strong men fi-fight each other doesn't mean I'm-I'm a little sc-scrawny eff-effeminate man-manlet living bica-vicariously thr-through them or anything...

Are you sure about that, buddy?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.