[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>big based Kenny has to slum it in the semi-finals against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: kenneth beta.jpg (21KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
kenneth beta.jpg
21KB, 660x330px
>big based Kenny has to slum it in the semi-finals against Zack Sabre Whonior

massive cringe honestly
>>
If they book doctor skeleton to choke out ishii I may give up on new japan.
>>
>>2825255
fuck, i meant *finals

>>2825258
prepare yourself my dude
>>
>>2825255
thought he was supposed to be in shape and have abs?

looked fat last night.
>>
>WWE is so bad that the resident autist Carter has resorted to posting about NJPW all day
>>
>>2825270
I've seen him with abs but at that weight it's probably easy to lose them by gaining a marginal amount of fat as they were only there by merit of how wafer-thin he is anyway. Not like he rigorously works out for 'em.

>>2825272
>carter boogeyman in a thread zero to do with him

Go cry you're not getting attention elsewhere, beaner.
>>
>>2825273
NJPW is Carters baby
>>
>>2825255
Lol @ that filename.
>>
>>2825258

Although I want Kenny to win, I'm thinking Ishii takes the title.
>>
>>2826254
>inaugural us champ
>not the most white-hot westerner they've had in years (more-so than maybe even AJ)

It's his to win
>>
I was at the match and ZSJ put on a show, I gotta give it to him.
>>
Kenny is more based than anybody !
>>
>>2825255

Ishii is beating Sabre, so we'll get a rematch of that awesome match from Dontaku.
>>
>>2825255
Based Zacky 3 Belts working the smarks.

(Kenny is still winning though)
>>
>>2826304
Skeletor needs three belts to keep his pants from dropping
>>
>>2826308
But he needs 4 tho.... :P
>>
>>2826258
Cody No Last Name is going to screw Kenny over in the finals and cost him the match. They have to do something to get their feud going.
>>
>>2825255
ZSJ has to be the most boring wrestler to ever exist. I can't comprehend how anybody likes him
>>
File: cuck saber jr.png (456KB, 879x495px) Image search: [Google]
cuck saber jr.png
456KB, 879x495px
who is a bigger faggot zayn or zsj?
>>
>>2826589
Zack's more overbearing with his politics so probably him
also one of his finishers is called:
>Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than the Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness
Basically an instant L for Zack
>>
>>2826589
ZSJ and it's not even close. He's so pushy and annoying about his shitty and objectively wrong political beliefs.
>>
File: tgm2.jpg (67KB, 397x403px) Image search: [Google]
tgm2.jpg
67KB, 397x403px
>>2826589
does it matter?
>>
>>2826628
Why am I not surprised that these three wrestling cancers are twinking each other?
>>
>>2826628
DID THEY???
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.