[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else cancel their NJPW World subscription after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: njpww.jpg (62KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
njpww.jpg
62KB, 800x480px
Anybody else cancel their NJPW World subscription after that shit show?
>>
Fuck off, you never had a sub to NJPWW. You're an E drone.
>>
>>2824677
SEETHING
>>
No, but I cancelled my WWE Network one and decided to get a NJPW World one.
>>
no, but I had to cancel my subscription a few months ago to save money. I'll probably re-sub in a year or two.
>>
>>2824685

/thread
>>
>>2824677
I did
>>
>>2824685
This
>>
>>2824683
I never said I subscribed to WWE but yes I am an Entertainment drone and NJPW is lacking Entertainment right now.
>>
>>2824677
paid 10 dollars for 1 day of njpwworld LMFAO! you played yourself
>>
>paying to watch stardust

not happening in the first place
>>
>>2824677
Hi Vince!
>>
>>2824677
False flag alert. Anyone who watches new Japan has already cancelled their wwe network subscription. E beta orbiters are scared because they have been relegated to being a children's show.
>>
>>2824685
I never had a WWE sub but I'm thinking of getting a NJPW sub after tonight's show
>>
>>2824677

Haven't had one but the show certainly didn't do anything to make me want to subscribe.
>>
Why would any self respecting adult spend their money on WWE when all they do is insult their audience's intelligence with shit matches, shit finishes, shit skits/interviews. Rarely are there a great matches in wwe anymore. NJPW product gets my money.
>>
>>2824677
Me.
>>
File: vince.jpg (20KB, 209x260px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
20KB, 209x260px
>>2825002
>>2824983
>>2824974
>>2824969
>>2824691
>>2824687
>>2824685
>>2824683
>>2824681

>weebs being this defensive of their otaku "wrestling"

Sad! Thank you based Vince for keeping the obese anime convention crowd away from pro wrestling.
>>
File: Vince-Happy-600x250.jpg (26KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Happy-600x250.jpg
26KB, 600x250px
>Vince watching last night's shitshow
>>
File: 372.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
372.png
163KB, 392x324px
Last night's event was as disastrous for the NJPW image as UFC203 was for CM Punk's.

This whole time, for the last decade, IWC obsessives have held up Japan as this fertile breeding ground of quietly high quality wrestling that breeds excellent talent out of view from round Western eyes.

Last night completely exposed this myth as the delusion that it always was.

Just like CM Punk failed to manage his brand and exposed his "best in the world" reputation to a reality check, so too did NJPW coming to America show that they have nothing to offer that should trouble WWE executives in any way.

The show looked like a RoH or TNA event, it was dark, had limited attendance, and the quality of the in-ring work was every bit as patchy and nonsensical as an episode of RAW.

Don't misunderstand me and call me a Stamford Wife. I wanted NJPW to be phenomenal, because that was what I had always heard. I wanted it to be a wake up call to Vince and Haitch and all those shitty writers over in Connecticut, so that it would make them improve their offering.

This is just going to let WWE rest further on their laurels because NJPW was closer to WCPW than WWE in terms of spectacle; and it was worse than TNA in terms of in-ring action.
>>
>>2825224
Nice falseflag E drone.
>>
>>2824677
I watched it for free on one of those great free sites this morning
>>
>>2824685
this
>>
>>2824677
It didn't live up to WK or Dominion but was still pretty okay. They should get rid of some of the lower mid card matches because it felt very fillery, and when the main event was as underwhelming as it was last night, they can't draw focus away from it

Somewhat hopeful on the next one, just wish they'd go for quality over quantity more. That Chaos match was pretty dire.
>>
File: 1496865539873.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496865539873.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>2824677
>Cancelling your sub over a glorified house show for burgerclaps when the G1 is just a few weeks away
>>
>>2825224
This. Too many overcrowded tag matches, the first one being a shitty "comedy" one. And the main even was pure garbage.
>>
>>2825279
Face up to it - nobody gains anything from blowjobbing this nip stuff any more. The cat is out of the bag. It's not better than any of the US federations. It was just - momentarily - a little bit harder to see. A little bit more obscure. It let contrarian internet marks say for a while "you're missing out on the really good stuff".

But now NJPW has reached critical hype and people are seeing it for the first time, we all get to see that this emperor has no clothes.

I am a little disappointed, but not really that surprised. The IWC is filled with contrarians.
>>
>/wew/ is saying the event was great
>>
>>2824692
>admitting it

kys
>>
>>2825224
>>2825386
kek you don't even believe this
>>
>>2825391
>rent free
>>
>>2825393
Which part is to disbelieve? Explain to me any part of last night's show that was significantly better than a TNA taping.
>>
>>2824677
Its nothing special. As bad as the wwe. You fanboys are annoying, both companies are dog shit.
>>
>>2824677
Nope and neither did (You) fuccboi, another e drone thread FUMING now that NJPW is successfully invading /asp/

Sad!
>>
>>2825396
The part where Ishii had a match
>>
>>2824677
>this fucking blatant false flagging
THE FUCKING STATE OF E-DRONES, PATHETIC
>>
Can we all agree that Cody isn't there yet and he ruined Okadas rhythm last night
>>
>>2824677
Low quality bait. If you're in America, you didn't watch last night's show on NJ World. It was blacked out because it was on AXS.
>>
>>2825473
kek

the absolute state of E-drones
>>
>>2825464
He'll never be there.
>>
>>2824685
This. Though I am going to watch GREAT BALLS OF FIYAH along with NJPW tonight. Probably will be the last WWE PPV I watch for a while, they have been really disappointing me lately and I am not expecting tonight to be any different.
>>
>>2825464
Everything about that match was awful, honestly. Cody was slow as fuck, had no in ring chemistry with the guy, and he made the matches with Omega look even better. The crowd, although they weren't exactly loud before the main event, were completely dead during their match.

Gey rid of Cody and scrub the lower card, last night had a lot of fucking problems.
>>
#Canceled
>>
>>2824685
this. i cancelled my bros subscription and told him to get njpw. i can't have him wasting money on inferior shit.
>>
>>2827106
You're a Good Brother.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.