[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats your guys predictions/ hopes for the winner of the NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: us.png (477KB, 591x444px) Image search: [Google]
us.png
477KB, 591x444px
So whats your guys predictions/ hopes for the winner of the NJPW us title tournament? Personally I want Hangman Page to win, but feel Juice Robinson will be the winner.
>>
Hangman will win
All of BC are gonna hold titles up high above their heads including Kenny.
>>
>>2821523
I hope so, I want a bullet club with all the gold just like they did when AJ was with them that was glorious.
>>
>>2821514
Naito will prevail
>>
>>2821573
I like this idea. I do think if someone takes the title off of Okada it should be Omega and not Cody. It would seem extremely disrespectful to Kenny Omega for Cody to win it in a regular match after the wars Okada and Omega have fought over the past year or so. But it would be great for a Japanese heel to hold the US Title for a while. That's good storytelling. I don't know if I would give it to Naito, because he's just going to trash the brand new belt the way he did the IC title.
>>
File: wcw us tag.jpg (406KB, 760x538px) Image search: [Google]
wcw us tag.jpg
406KB, 760x538px
>>2821514
That belt reminds me of the WCW US tag titles, I always liked their look. I need to cancel my WWE network subscription and try out NJPW's service.
>>
the only logical answer is kenny.

if u really want to push njpw in the us.
>>
>>2821676
If they were going to put it on Kenny and have him carry it as a big deal and have him relegated to rep it in the US, they would have had him win the main title at Wrestle kingdom and then lose it before this, rather than continuing the story between him and Okada the way they have. They're going to have a guy that is in the US more often anyway like Elgin win it.
>>
>>2821514
I actually wouldn't even mind Hangman winning but I just can't see him getting over someone like Naito or Omega. It's going to be between these two. I have a feeling that based Hangman will make it far into the tournament tho.
>>
>>2821680

But what if they push this belt as a top title in the us.

remember.

they are planning to start a territory in the US next year.

think about it.

if anyone other than kenny wins it. it will be disappointing.

non of them compete.
>>
>>2821648
After last year, I've made the switch and never looked back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.