[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why has wrestlemania always a let down since 22? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wm.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wm.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
why has wrestlemania always a let down since 22?

Is it because they just spout the phrase "WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT" instead of creating them?
>>
File: EhDnbZc.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
EhDnbZc.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>2820854
It's a culmination of Vince McMahon's shittiest ideas and includes some of the worst wrestlers in the industry like Cena and Undercarder
>>
>>2820854
WWE hasn't been good since then
>>
>>2820854
they didnt give a shit about Wrestlemania from 9 and 13
>>
i think wrestling sucks shit altogether since Chris Benoit and the Edge situation.

since edge retired from taking to many bumps the dudes at house shows basically just stand in the ring, they dont do the shit they use to because of how dangerous it was. lucky for cena he gave most of the bumps but even he is fucked.
>>
>>2820854
They just toss feuds together at the last minute. In general a decent Wrestlemania should have
>a title change
>an underdog victory
>a heel who wins clean, and can use the momentum in the following months
>a legacy feud between old guys
>a match that's been brewing for at least 6 months, preferably longer

Instead they have a feel win clean against an old-timer, and pretend he's an underdog. And toss it together at the last minute.

This isn't even a dis against Roman, Roman is a pretty solid main-eventer. It's just the fact that WWE doesn't plan at all, and just tries to get through the year by putting PPV worthy matches on Raw. Then once Wrestlemania rolls by they toss a bunch of feuds together that will accomplish absolutely nothing, between people who have no real motivation, or reason to dislike each other. And then try to pretend like it's a special moment for everyone.
>>
>>2820925
ya thats my main issue. it seems like every ppv of the year has to be dumbed down from its potential because the good matches and moments need to saved for wrestlemania, but come wrestlmania they just throw together a bunch of shit to appeal to the casual audience in attendance. i mean RAW is bascially a house show now maybe less entertaining
>>
>>2820895
10 was GOAT though. Probably because Vince thought it was going to be his last considering the feds were closing in on him.
>>
>>2820854
24 was good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.