[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Vince and company eat at the back during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: vincetripls.jpg (181KB, 1710x900px) Image search: [Google]
vincetripls.jpg
181KB, 1710x900px
What do you think Vince and company eat at the back during live events?
>>
>>2819520
l've sat at Vince's desk in Gorilla. He has a lot of protein bars in his desk.
>>
WWE catering has been talked about on a whole bunch of podcasts.

By all accounts, it is high quality shit, served as a free-for-all buffet.
>>
>>2819546
I've eaten in WWE catering. It's phenomenal. They have a huge selection of good food.
>>
>>2819553
What was your favorite food desu?
>>
>>2819564
Don't really remember. It was about 4 years ago.
>>
>>2819573
And it never happened.
>>
>>2819576
I did production for WWE. I ate in catering for nearly two weeks.
>>
>>2819553
Would you say the WWE canteen is better than the one at Nintendo, where your uncle works?
>>
Vince ate a burrito without knowing what a burrito was for weeks.
>>
>implying they eat when they are managing a live show
>implying a billionaire like Vince will eat crappy buffet food
(lol
>>
>>2819612
You think I came on here to lie about eating food in a tent behind a stadium?
>>
>>2819637
I know you did.
>>
>>2819637

Yes, to make your e-penis hard.
>>
>>2819520
pussy
>>
File: fbdbdbdbdb.jpg (225KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fbdbdbdbdb.jpg
225KB, 600x900px
>>2819540
My uncle used to work for WWE in production back in the 90's. He says Vince eats a lot of protein and fiber bars. Guy must take massive shits.
>>
>>2819634
>implying vince has class
>>
Why are people so reluctant on the idea that someone around here has done grunt work for the WWE before? It's a huge company that employs hundreds of people, not a magical unattainable fairyland, you fucks.
>>
>>2819672
It's called Smackdown.
>>
>>2819546
>>2819553
You can see it in some of the documentaries and backstage stuff too, looked like a pretty good spread.
>>
>>2819714
They also do holiday shit for those on the road during holidays. They did a Fourth of July party last year (no, not the food fight). And they make Christmas dinner for everyone back in 2006 since they couldn't see their families. It's usually decked out with subs, steaks, chicken, fish. They do breakfast foods, desserts, fruit platters. It's fucking insane, and I really, really want to eat it.
>>
>>2819729
Yet Ryback still needed to spend $300,000 a year on food
>>
>>2819708
Hehehe.
>>
>>2819700
>It's a huge company that employs hundreds of people
Far more than that. They use local people for every show. I worked on WrestleMania and it was several hundred people.
>>
Divas pussies
>>
>>2819734
A. Ryback's a liar
B. You still have to pay for it
C. This is only at live events. House shows have simple catering, like sandwiches and shit.
>>
>>2819520
I work at Levis stadium and when WWE had Wrestlemania here I scoped out stuff. The food was insane man. We weren't allowed to talk to anyone though unless they engaged you first, it was a bummer. But they let us have at the food which was pretty cool.
>>
>>2819734
Ryback is not a reliable source for any info. The man has proven he's a bull shit artist so many times.
>>
>>2819520
It's probably half and half strict bro food or iifym depending on the person.
>>
Vitamins
>>
>>2819520
there was an article about the woman who runs the catering. just google "WWE Catering" and you can probably find it easy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.