[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW re-watching Nakamura's matches from 2015 in New

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: Swagsuke-Tanahashi.0.0.jpg (167KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Swagsuke-Tanahashi.0.0.jpg
167KB, 1200x800px
>MFW re-watching Nakamura's matches from 2015 in New Japan
I miss him so much, bros. Why did he leave us? ;_;
>>
wanted to work a lazier style for his aging body
>>
At least he left on a high note
>Made Okada tap out
>Beat Goto
>Beat Styles
>>
Is he crying
>>
Having Naito as a poor man's Nakamura sucks. I miss the real deal.
>>
Won the G1
Won the IWGP title
Got to see NJPW rise from the ashes
Made the IC title relevant

he really had nothing left to do and wanted to get paid while he was still physically able to perform. I don't blame him for leaving even if WWE is 'wasting' him because he's making a lot of money which is best for him and his kids.
>>
File: naito.png (197KB, 523x331px) Image search: [Google]
naito.png
197KB, 523x331px
>>2819507
>>
>>2819518
Nakamura has kids? I knew he was married.
>>
File: Nakakids.png (3MB, 2548x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Nakakids.png
3MB, 2548x1522px
>>2819522
>>
>>2819549
qt
>>
>>2819549
Nakamura being a dad is so weird
>>
>>2819578
He's nearly 40

AJ is a dad too
>>
To make money and build valuable relationships in a billion dollar company
>>2819484
>wrestle a million matches a year in an easier style
vs
>wrestle 50 matches a year in a tougher style
I wonder which one is worse? Idiot
>>
>>2819597
Yeah, that's the saddest part. He's actually breaking his body at a much more efficient pace now that he's having one good match a year instead of 10, if that.
>>
>>2819583
You must be lying, there is no way AJ is a dad.
>>
>>2819603
From before he was even on WWE
>>
He moved up to the big leagues.
>>
Nakamura doesn't care about being in WWE at all.
I can't wait until he goes back to NJPW in a year.
>>
>>2819481
Because he didn't want to Job to Okada and Naito
>>
File: 1497490181619.png (183KB, 281x339px) Image search: [Google]
1497490181619.png
183KB, 281x339px
$$$
>>
>>2819486
how did he get away with this?
>>
>>2819481
Literally nothing more for him to do. They weren't gonna give him the strap again, he wanted to make room for younger stars, plus he always wanted to see if he could be as successful overseas as he was in Japan.
>>
>>2819617
He came to wrestle Daniel Bryan but that's when Bryan's brain broke
>>
>>2819481
His body is shot, he knew WWE would pay out the ass for Japanese Michael Jackson while doing shit all. He'll be back with NJPW eventually.
>>
File: Shinsuke Nakamura 2003.jpg (47KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke Nakamura 2003.jpg
47KB, 439x600px
>>2820104

THIS

also:

> Antonio Inoki's young protege who has a solid MMA record (3 Wins & 1 Losss)
> Won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship in his first year
> Unified the NWF and IWGP Heavyweight Championships in 2004....his first ever Tokyo Dome Main Event
> Unified the 2nd & 3rd IWGP Heavyweight Championships against Kurt Angle in 2008
> Founder of CHAOS
> Made Tanahashi his bitch from 2004-2010. Officially passed the title of ACE to Tanahashi, afterward
> 5x IWGP Intercontinental Champion
> 1x IWGP Tag Team Champion with Tanahashi
> 1x IWGP U-30 Champion

Nak is just here in the states to take it easy, since he's done literally EVERYTHING in New Japan
>>
>>2819549
>Nakamura and his family having dinner with Finn, His parents and his boyfriend.
cute.
>>
>>2819507
Bait. Nakamura was one of the worst draws in NJPW history, Naito is more popular than him, Tanahashi, and Okada.
>>
>>2820198
And he hadn't held the title since early 2010, granted he was elevating the IC belt, but he was moving down the card. And these fuckers were still killing each other, and he didn't want to be the next Misawa. Is Shibata even out of medical care?

The WWE style is great for an aging body, R-Truth and Goldust will have a ppv match, at a combined age of 93. They can handle a full time schedule that includes house shows.
>>
>>2820293
Not only is that untrue, it would be completely irrelevant even if it were true.
>>
>>2819606
I'm still not sure how I feel about AJ naming literally all of his kids AJ
>>
File: tranquilo.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tranquilo.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
nak jumping ship gave us current naito

I'm fine if he wants to slack off in wwe
>>
>>2819481
Money
>>2819507
TRANQUILLO! Also die please.
>>2819606
Notice it's three boys. Unlike a certain smark favorite.
>>2820437
Same.
>>
>>2820086
Pretty sure the WWE offer only came in 2016 and it was as much as an out of the left field proposal for them as it was for us.
>>
>>2819507
Sorry, Naito is infinitely more interesting than Nakamura ever was.

Nakamura was a wiggly guy who wore red and black and said yeaoh. Naito has a well-crafted persona that people relate to and they're interested to see what he does next. He's a better worker too and always was.
>>
>>2820800
Not true. Nakamura on New Japan post 08 and pre 16 was more interesting than Naito was or ever will be. Nakamura is also a much better worker with a much better history of matches. The the Nakamura VS Okada matches are better than the Naito VS Okada matches. The Nakamura VS Tanahashi matches are better than the Naito VS Tanahashi matches. Naito is the best substitute they have for Nakamura, but that's all he'll ever be: A substitute. A replica of the original.
>>
>>2820811
Naito literally has a MOTY every other month. You'd be lucky to get a Nakamura MOTY every six months. Also Naito is 10x the draw that Nak ever was.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>2820812
>Naito literally has a MOTY every other month
He's literally never had a MOTY in his life, and you obviously aren't in the position to argue otherwise, since you claim he has six MOTYs a year
>>
File: Yano.jpg (158KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Yano.jpg
158KB, 500x333px
>>2820812
>Naito literally has a MOTY every other month
>He has a match of the year every two months
Naito fans are this retarded.
>>
He's happier since now he got paid in top dollars and having chance to travel around USA and the world.
>>
>>2819481

Did you learn nothing from Ted DiBiase?
>>
Just re-watched that match a few days ago. So good, although it did suffer from the "Finisher & Kickout Spam" meme
>>
>>2820812
What the fuck? How can you get 6 MOTYs in one Y? are you fucking stupid?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.