[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose his rematch clause >I WANT ANOTHER REMATCH >ok

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>lose his rematch clause
>I WANT ANOTHER REMATCH
>ok
what happened to earning your way to the top? they really aren't trying anymore aren't they?
>>
I mean, you could say that because the Singh's interfered both times, he's still entitled to a rematch.

I hate how they keep going "WELL Y'KNOW IT'S THE NUMBERS GAME YA GOTTA ACCEPT IT". Bryan is consistently a guy who fucking despises interference in championship matches, he should be infuriated about Jinder's constant cheating, but he isn't. NOBODY is.
>>
>>2817885
Bryan said it himself last SD: Randy's done it in the past, he has no grounds to be crying foul. But they've actually been having decent matches, I'm honestly pretty hyfe about the Punjabi match.
>>
>>2817888
I guess given how much Orton fucked him in 2013-2014, Bryan has no reason to feel any sympathy for Orton, but like, after TLC, he was fucking livid at Ellsworth because he felt that him interfering dragged the WWE Championshiip down to the same joke level the Universal Championship was at at the time.

Come to think of it, he lost it on Ellsworth again for the MitB stuff.
>>
>>2817894
Guys like Jinder need managers to supplement their lacks. Take JBL and his cabinet or Sheamus and the League of Nations. Or New Day. It's just accepted for whatever reason.
>>
>>2817882
"land of opportunity"
You remember when Ambrose lost his title, then the rematch, then another rematch, then a #1 contenders match, then he got ANOTHER #1 contenders match the next week and won due to interference?
Also, Orton said he would break The Singhs necks if he had to, then later in the night he had them at his mercy, but didn't punt them? Why the fuck would Orton let The Singhs keep interfering in his matches instead of ending their careers?
>>
>>2817925
Ambrose never lost clean btw. His last match was at tlc where he got pushed down by Ellsworth
>>
>>2817894
do u know it all fake right lmaooo
>>
>>2817936
Nah
>>
>>2817933
True. He only got pinned clean once during his Smackdown run on his last night, but in kayfabe it was his fault for interfering in matches that led to him getting a taste of his own shit. If he didn't interfere in Ellsworths matches Ellsworth wouldn't have cost him the title.
>>
That's just how the WWE works. It's like Roman walking into the ring and declaring he's the next challenger, the big stars can just do that without having to qualify unless it's plot convinient.
>>
>>2817938
What?
>>
It's a smackdown thing. 18+
>>
>>2817954
It's Ambrose's own fault for losing the title. He didn't deserve another championship match after screwing himself.
>>
>>2817975
Bro, you're taking kayfabe way to seriously. You are the worst kind of mark.
>>
File: 1491899435582.png (815KB, 810x622px) Image search: [Google]
1491899435582.png
815KB, 810x622px
>>2817947
>thought the point of that was that Roman was talking big shit and then Strowman would show up, smack him down and be the actual challenger to Brock at SummerSlam
>apparently, no, Roman actually did just make himself #1 contender and Roman/Brock got moved up to SummerSlam.
>>
Orton consistently getting opportunities he doesn't earn?

They say the best gimmicks are based off your own real-life personal attributes.

>>2817888
>But they've actually been having decent matches

acquire standards pls
>>
>>2817882
>what happened to earning your way to the top? they really aren't trying anymore aren't they?
it's amazing that you just realized this
>>
>>2818173
i never watch smackdown besides ppvs
>>
>>2817882
The Roman one is another that pissed me off

>Loses fatal five way
>Walks in the next week and says he's next
>>
>>2817888
I was surprised how much better the second one was than the first... Even though functionally it had the same spots. Just better executed.
>>
>>2818268
to be fair he has the highest powerlevel next to brock
>>
>>2818278
Irrelevant. He wasn't even close to winning the fatal five way. If anything, Balor has more of a precedent given he was about to pin reigns clean again
>>
Randy did admit on live television he plan on committing a terrorist act in the parking lot if he doesn't get his way
>>
>>2817882
Any title shot John Cena has ever got though...
>>
>>2817978
Your excuse for every storyline that doesn't make any sense is "it's just a show".
You're the worst kind of E drone.
>>
>>2818400
He earned most.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.