[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LE MELTZ SAYS OMEGA WILL WIN G1 >this is such a big deal [whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: 1298349823.jpg (187KB, 481x467px) Image search: [Google]
1298349823.jpg
187KB, 481x467px
LE MELTZ SAYS OMEGA WILL WIN G1
>this is such a big deal [whether Omega stays or leaves NJPW in 2018] that whatever he does it's going to change pro-wrestling, for better or for worse, for the foreseeable future
>if he's staying he's winning G1
>if he's leaving, well, then he's not
>>
I hope he does and leaves anyway.
>>
File: the cleaner.webm (664KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the cleaner.webm
664KB, 480x270px
Kenny and the Young Bucks in NXT when?
>>
Kenny seems like he who would hate being constrained by WWE. I can't see him going there until the tail end of his career for an easy paycheck ala AJ Styles.
>>
>>2816455
I have a feeling they don't want to come to wwe because they know they wouldn't get over
>>
>>2816455
Kenny eventually, Bucks no they like the schedule they have and make more money on selling T-shirts
>>
>kenny in WWE
i sure hope not. he'll just become another guy doing CRINGE promos written buy Vince's ELITE team of creative writers. His matches will become soft, boring, WWE style garbage. He might get over at first but then because of how he'd be booked (because he will NEVER be the Roman Reigns of WWE) he'll just become another guy that the smarks turn against, just like it's slowly happening with AJ.

He's better off being gaijin ACE, working less but earning more than everyone in WWE not named Cena. And leading NJPW into a new American, global era.
>>
>>2816437
How's the money that Kenny and the Bucks are making in NJPW as opposed to what people like Seth, Finn, and AJ make in WWE? Is it possible that any of the people from WWE would want to even go to NJPW?
>>
>>2816528
According to Cody he's making more in the indies than in the WWE and Bucks make a lot from selling T-shirts alone.
>>
>>2816437
Omega isn't going anywhere, guys don't just win the G1, especially gaijin.
>>
>>2816528

They'd have to be willing to run their own merch shops and hustle to make what the Bucks and Kenny make when you add salary and merchandise. The Bucks live in huge houses in California, so you know they're making mint.
>>
>>2816455
cringe
>>
>>2816528
Kenny and the Bucks have their own merch deal with Hot Topic so I assume they're doing extremely well.
>>
>>2816511
Kenny is a turn off for a lot of people in the west though.

He cuts cheesy unscripted promos that are just as cringey as WWE ones, he does stupid over exaggerated facial expressions (even in his big matches) and people who do like him will turn off him when they realize he has zero chance of actually winning the iwgp title and becomes white Goto

NJPW will kill their western market if he's the face of it, mega weebs like you aren't the norm
>>
I don't get this "Kenny is good at promos" meme. People were calling him cringe for years before he had that six star match and suddenly he's good on the mic?
>>
>>2816511
Am I the only one who stopped giving fucks when great wrestlers leave New Japan for WWMeme?
After they snatched Styles and Nakamura and ruining them with their bookings, I realized that New Japan was still great, even without them, and by ruining them, I finally broke away from the travesty that was the E. Sure, I don't invest money or time on them, all I do is torrenting PPVs since 2010, but even watching said PPVs are a waste of time now.

So Kenny leaving New Japan or the E means nothing to me.
>>
Is Kenny the only gaijin to be fluent in nip? If so, he stays and is well paid.
>>
>>2816710
Anon this post makes no sense. If a great wrestler leaves for the E, then you would never be able to watch them again.
>>
>>2816802
So be it. They'll stop being as good when they join the E anyway, and besides, there are other talented loyal wrestlers in New Japan.
>>
>>2816788
Rocky Romero knows more Japanese than Kenny lmao. Kenny asks the Japs who know English how to say certain things in Japanese
>>
>>2816807
Yeah but you see, if you consider them great and enjoy watching their matches, then by definition you would rather they not switch companies.
>>
>>2816824
And? I'd leave it at that, simply wishing that they'd never went the E, and move on, unlike the majority of people who still bitch and moan about how wasted these talents are being wasted on the E.
>>
>>2816437
Njpw needs kenny, you idiots really think they will let one of their biggest stars leave japan? Besides kenny is loyal to NJPW
>>
>>2816837
If WWE has more money, then he'll follow the dollar. And company loyalty is only something that the Japanese themselves are known for, Kenny is just a Canadian. Though that didn't stop Nakamura and KENTA who left their companies high and dry.
>>
>>2816843
To be fair NJPW wasn't doing much with Nakameme at that point
>>
Everybody takes the Stamford dime in the end.
>>
>>2816843
To be fair nakamura knew they would've never pushed him to become a megastar like okada or tanahashi. KENTA probably left because NOAH was pretty shitty and they didn't need him in NJPW because they were already packed with huge superstars.
>>
>>2816455
Hopefully never.

WWE will fuck them up so bad. They'll make Omega into an unfunny comedy act and the Bucks into jobbers.
>>
>>2816652
Top Kek I'm quite sure I make more than both the Cucks combined, they're just outlaw wrestlers
>>
>>2816455
Young bucks are cringe as fuck. Seeing omega in the E will be amazing though.
>>
>>2816865
>They'll make Omega into an unfunny comedy act and the Bucks into jobbers.
So no different than New Japan?
>>
>>2816833
>wishing that they'd never went the E

I wouldn't classify that as not caring at all, but fair enough, let's not nitpick.
>>
>>2816865
Bucks were local talent and had to dress up as DX back in ECW for the one promo with Miz Morrison
>>
>>2816814
You mean to tell me a native English speaker asks native Japanese speakers how to say certain things in Japanese. Well color me shocked.
>>
>>2816464
>Wouldnt get over
The reason the Young Bucks wouldnt go over would be because they wouldnt have as much fun and Omega wouldnt go over because he wouldnt have any control over his character.
>>
>>2816868
>Made 70k on their last UK Tour on merch alone.
>>
>>2816854

He was the IC champ and at the top of the card around the time he left, what are you talking about?
>>
>>2816944
Source: my ass
>>
>>2816579
That's because they're paying him because he was in the WWE. Being ex-WWE makes you more money and Cody was already making midcard-tier money in his tenure.

The highest paid outlel guy is not even close to what top dogs like Jasethy, Big Dog, AJ, Fatso or even Nakameme makes when you add it all up.
>>
>>2816994
I don't know why the conversation is once again steering to talking about how much money other people make, but Meltzer says Okada would have a top tier salary in WWE.
>>
>>2817148
Which is because if they didn't pay Okada that he'd go to WWE who would

Kenny Omega isn't as big a deal as Meltzer makes him out to be and while both companies want him neither will care too much if he picks the other
>>
>>2816455
>this is what the weabs have been praising for months

top kek
>>
>>2816464

with the way vince shuts down anybody from developmental unless they're a big hoss like braun, i'd rather have kenny stay at njpw

just imagine...
>kenny goes to wwe
>keeps his character and charisma in nxt
>still have 5 star matches with anyone
>gets drafted to raw
>be the most over talent on the roster next to aj
>all his ideas shut down by vince since he is in raw
>given a janitor or trashman gimmick since vince thinks that's what cleaners do
>duke the dumpster kenny/kenny saturn
>flounder in midcard hell
>>
>>2816455
They will debut on the main roster if they debut at all.
>>
>>2816982
Source: the bucks

Also made 15k touring australia for a few nights off merch alone.
>>
>>2816982

Young Bucks mentioned it in their Being the Elite show while it was happening. Since they are independent, without demanding to see tax returns that's the best confirmation we'll ever get.

Not to mention they did in fact get merch into Hot Topic as a third party relatively unknown and apparently sales from that are higher than expected.....Just again only source is Young Bucks so take it with a grain of salt....
>>
>>2817268
>>2817287
Your ass is literally a more reliable source then THEMSELVES

Jesus
>>
>>2817287

Sales are definitely better than expected because Hot Topics across the country are running out. I went to my local hot topic and they said they sold out of them in a week.
>>
>>2816437
He literally didn't say this. I listened to WOR and you're full of shit.
>>
>>2817339
three shirts in a week o nigga its Nintendo switch over here
>>
>>2817354

There's four varieties of shirts to begin with so your argument is already invalid.
>>
A second nuclear bomb could have prevented all this
>>
>>2817428
>Second
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Typical WWE fan's education.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.