[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/205L+NXT/ >205L >Gallagher vs. Kendrick - 2.5 I was not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 205L+NXT.png (596KB, 951x359px) Image search: [Google]
205L+NXT.png
596KB, 951x359px
/205L+NXT/
>205L
>Gallagher vs. Kendrick - 2.5
I was not a fan of the dress-up, and I think Kendrick may have accidentally buried Gallagher with that promo. Both men have done a lot more interesting stuff in the ring and the DQ ending deflated my interest. Typically these two deliver better.
>Ali vs. Gulak - 3.25
These are two of the division's best workers so of course it was a good match. This could have benefited from going longer. Drew Gulak sold his apprehension on the top rope really well which helped make the ending satisfying.
>Alexander vs Daivari - 2.75
It was fine, but not exciting enough for a main event. The obvious interference ending hurts it as well. Daivari is good but I do not think he fits this rich asshole character. There has to be something he can do that isn't so blatantly just following a trope. I like Darr, but I do not enjoy this current story and I'm wondering if he would work better on the main roster than with the cruiserweights.
>>
>NXT
>Dream vs Lun -2.25
I don't like Dream's gimmick, and I don't think his ring work stands out at all. Overall I would prefer if this was not a part of my life. Lun carries this match to being somewhat watchable.
>Itami vs Lorcan - 3.75
What a bizarre but also great start this match had. Lorcan breaking Itami's nose in the first seconds looked crazy and has really upped my interest in Oney Lorcan. You could tell Itami was ready to pay him back as soon as the bell rang again and Lorcan looked a bit nervous as well. The ensuing fight was a real slobberknocker and could have been amain event any other day.
>Asuka (c) vs Nikki Cross - 4.5
I knew when these two finally got to go all out one on one it would be crazy. The trash can spot was fun, because trash cans hardly ever appear in WWE anymore. The worst thing about this math was the amount of chair tossing that went on. They killed a lot of time making piles of chairs. Nikki dropping Asuka almost neck-first into the chairs looked great. The repeated fisherman neckbreakers looked great. Both women looked beautiful out there. They put on a brutal match and got me thinking about the women's tournament. I hope Nikki is put in the tournament and gets a strong showing.
>>
>>2816292

> I hope Nikki is put in the tournament and gets a strong showing

I don't think she, Ember, or the Australians will be in the tournament to be honest. I think it's going to be NXT jobbers/outside talent for most of it.
>>
4.5 is crazy m8. It wasn't that good
>>
>>2816416
I hope that isn't the case since DIY and Swann were both in the CWC.
>>2816427
I bumped it up from 4.25 at the last minute. It really was a stellar match that was, for once, worthy of being built up as a historic moment in women's wrestling. It was easily Asuka's best match in the company.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.