[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't watch any rasslin' between WM24 and WM33 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: WrestleMania_XXVII.jpg (150KB, 249x360px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania_XXVII.jpg
150KB, 249x360px
Didn't watch any rasslin' between WM24 and WM33 and have watched absolutely zero WCW. I just subbed to the Network.

What should I watch? I'm watching pic related right now and so far it sucks a cock.
>>
Halloween Havoc 95
>>
>>2814129
Wrestlemania 31 was fucking based. I was a lapsed fan for a decade and WM31 was so good it made me a regular fan again.
>>
>>2814129
Nice wasted money.
You could've watched every old PPV online.
>>
>>2814135
how will his finances ever recover from spending 9.99?
>>
WM 30, 31 and 33 were all good.

Honestly, rewatch every Smackdown episode between WM 18 and 19. Its all goat, even the weird Jamie Noble/Nidia stuff
>>
>>2814135
Two of your mom's $5 blowjobs for pretty much every WCW and WWE PPV and show seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Was getting tired of her anyway.
>>
27 was legitimatley the worst modern mania. I would recommend mania 29, 30 and 31. MITB 2011, summerslam 2013, 2014 and 2015 and Royal Rumble 2015.
>>
>>2814141
Was that when SD had all those crazy tag matches? Guerreros, Edge/Rey, Team Angle, etc.

Man, I remember that crew having 4 star matches every week.
>>
>>2814129
why do people make these threads where they pretend they havent been watching wrestling? what kind of weird roleplaying is this?
>>
>>2814153
I'm just trying to impress everyone by saying I was too cool to watch wrestling. On /asp/.
>>
>>2814152
Yeah. First half of the year is weird, with champions being allowed on both shows, so Hogan, HHH and Taker just kind of show up. After they sort how the brand split is actually gonna work, the main event scene is Brock, Taker and Big show.

This left Edge, Mysterio, Angle, Matt Hardy and the Gurreros free to just have killer matches.

Keep in mind, for most of the year, the only two titles on sd were Billy and Chuck's tag titles and the counterweight title, that always sucked. So the others had to feud over shit like Angles hair and bullying Mysterio
>>
>>2814147
32 and 33 were worse than 27. 27 at least had Trips/Taker.
>>
>>2815926
33 was heading towards being a fucking great Mania and things just kinda fell apart halfway through.
>>
>>2814129
watch wm30 its the past thing they've done since the turn of the decade
>>
File: IMG_1389.gif (331KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.gif
331KB, 245x250px
WM 25 & 26's HBK/Taker matches are really entertaining IMO
>>
WM 28 End of an era HHH vs Taker is also p. good.

I know it's more of close to the modern day but Survivor Series 2014 was also pretty awesome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.