[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will WWMeme try to get her for a Wrestlemania match? I hope they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: glow_101_06295r-h_2017.jpg (167KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
glow_101_06295r-h_2017.jpg
167KB, 1296x730px
Will WWMeme try to get her for a Wrestlemania match? I hope they ask and she turns them down.
>>
What the fuck happened to her boobs? They looked GOAT in Community.
>>
No one is watching this. Netflix jumped the shark with dear white people. New content is no longer hype.
>>
>>2814102
Tons of people watched and enjoyed it, you're wrong.

Also,
>>2814069
This is a stupid thread you've started.
>>
>>2814069
Who? Nobody watches that crap anon.
>>
>>2814107
What's stupid about it, E drone?
>>
File: glow_106_01276r.jpg (78KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
glow_106_01276r.jpg
78KB, 780x520px
>>2814069
She has them now.

The show itself is pretty meh. It needed more cameos to hold it up.
>>
I can't believe people were hyping this show up so much, it fucking sucks. The only good thing was being able to beat it to Mr. Monopoly.
>>
>>2814069
It's easy

Her appears some week and have one segment with Alexa,she is challenged to a match and then make Kharma appear.
>>
What a strange show. Sometimes it wants to be cutesy childish and whimsical, sometimes it wants to be really fucked up and debauched with shit like bloody miscarriages and hard drugs. What a mess.
>>
>>2814102
>>2814108
>>2814445
>>2814477
E-drones SEETHING because WWEtty can't draw dimes like Netflix.
>>
>>2814994

I pretty much dislike the WWE. Nice try faggot
>>
>>2815014
>dislike
What's with the power-terms man? Cool down....
>>
>>2814079
It's called losing weight
>>
>>2815096
>>2814079
Annie Alison Brie is still best Alison Brie.

Also, would still bang.
>>
File: brie.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brie.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2814079
>What the fuck happened to her boobs? They looked GOAT in Community.

We never got a good look at them to be honest. I mean, they'll never be Community level tits but we got poorly lit sideboob.

She went back to the weight she had when she first started getting roles, = lost titties.

Also the hair was awful 80's hair. Made her look like a grandma.

Hopefully she gets a bit more weight on and we get a good look if they do a second season.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.